TWELVE

What can I say?
Horololo!

What I heard : Horolololololololo 😂

This chapter is dedicated to this wonderful reader LowJingTing ! Hope you enjoy this chapter! 😍

🔍

Joanne POV.

"Hi!" A feminine voice hollered.
Before I could react anything, a slender hand outstretched in front of me.

I lifts my chin and look at her confusedly.
Then, I shift my gaze to Taehyung for answer.

"Um.."

"That's right! My name is Hyesung! I am Hankyung's twin sister." She introduced.

"Ahhh, right!"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Joanne Cha.” I accept her hand for a firm handshake.
As soon as we break the contact, she turns to look at Taehyung.

She eyed Taehyung with a teasing smile while Taehyung squirmed in his seat slightly.

"Ahh, so this is the Joanne Cha who you told about before." She smirked.
Taehyung choke with his own saliva as he coughed loudly which makes her burst into tiny laughter.

What does he tells her about me...
I squinted my eyes to him, one of my deadliest look so far.

"Excuse me?!" Taehyung mumbled right after he gulp down water from his bottle.

"You're excused." She smiled cheekily then she turns to face me.

"It must be a torture to sit next to Taehyung." She huffed, putting a hand on the forehead with her eyes close dramatically.

"What?!" Taehyung hissed and both of them glared at each other murderously.

"Oh yeah, talking about seat. Hankyung said this is your seat so I should move somewhere."

"No, no. You can sit here. I can sit next to Jungkook." Hyesung refused.
"Are you sure?" I asked in unsure.

"Yes. Besides, Jungkook is much attractive than this Taehyung. Only you can stand to look at his face." She mumbled.

"Fighting!" She winked to me.

What?

I could feel my eyes rolls to the back of my eyes.
It's a good thing that Rin isn't in the class yet.
Or else she would screamed to whoever said that his Taehyung isn't handsome.