"No, Louis. You don't have to, I just like that color on you," she say turning her head.

"Alyssa, if the color makes you happy I will paint our fucking house dark purple." I tell her smiling trying to hide the laugh that is coming.

"Our?" she says with a broken voice. What did I do this time?

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked concerned that I said the wrong thing.

"No, it's nothing. Let's drop it," I definitely upset her. I don't know what I did.

"Darling, please tell me what it is." I rub my hands up and down her forearm to soothe her nerves. She takes a deep breath and turns around facing me now.

"You know I love you right?" She asks. I kiss her temple as she asks. Where are all these questions coming from?

"Do you want to tell me where all of your weird behavior is coming from?" I'm getting really concerned.

"I'm not acting weird. I'm just not in the mood, can we drop it?" She snaps. Okay? I'm sorry?

"Is it that time again?" I ask, and she pouts and nods. "Love, I really wish there was a way I could take away that pain from you. Come here." I hold my arms open offering her a hug. She accepts resting her head in my neck.

"Why can't all guys be like you?"

"Most of them don't have five sisters, where only three are old enough for that. If it's not all at the same time it's three times a month for me."

"True, you're sort of an expert at this stuff."

"No I'm really not. I'm still trying to figure out a lot. But how would you feel about a romantic dinner tonight on the pool deck? This just so happens to be one of the times I will be cooking."

"How can I say no?" She says with a smile giving me a long kiss letting her lips linger before I break it.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
Louis left the bathroom into the living room allowing me to get ready. I take my phone off the charger to check any messages, phone calls, and the time.

11:45.

5 missed calls.

2 New messages.

I decided to check the messages first.

I tried covering up for you but my mom told your mom you weren't here - Dana

Alyssa! Mom is not happy right now. She knows you're with Louis.- Caleb

If my mom knows, then I bet the calls are from her. I'm in so much trouble when I get home

Maybe this was a bad idea.

No, I did this for me.

Besides this whole trip was to get away from home. I'm enjoying myself, and I'm with Louis that's all that matters. I need to enjoy myself and let whatever happens, happen when I get home. Besides the worse my mom could do is ground me.

I go over to my bag and start deciding on my outfit. "You know, you can put your stuff a drawer right?" I hear from the voice of my love.

"I'm fine really, I don't want you to be a bother." I say. I really just don't want to unpack then have to pack again. Louis walks over to me, sitting on the bed patting a spot next to him for me to join him. I join him and lay my head on his shoulder.

"You're not a bother, trust me. I love you, no matter how much you may annoy me at times."

"Louis-," I start but can't get another word out before I'm interrupted.