The Birthday meeting

AXEL'S POV

"Hey Axel did you hear the rumor going around'" my good friend Demyx said as he walked beside me down the hallway.

"No what is it?" I asked as we stopped at my locker.

"I heard from Xion that there is gonna be a new kid coming to the tomorrow," He said smirking as if he said the most intelligent thing in the world.

"Why does this concern me Dem?" I asked closing my locker and walking towards the exit of the school.

"Because my trusty sidekick the guys and I have a plan to really mess with the kid," He said looking like a kid on Christmas morning.

"And what makes you think I want to be apart of this plan," I said walking toward the diner that our group meets up at every day after school.

"Axel!" I turn around to see Xion, Larxene, Saix, Zexion, Luxord, Lexaeus, and Ailynn runnign towards us and trampling Dem and I.

"Excuse me madam but GET OFF!" I yelled at Ailynn as everyone got to their feet and she was still sitting on his chest.

"Why should I?' She challenged me.

"Because if you don't I won't give you your birthday present," I said smirking since he knew I won once she sqealed and rolled off the floor and had Zexion pick her up.

"What did you get me, a knife, a lighter, a movie, clothes?" Ailynn asked jumping up and down grinning like the Chesire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

"No, no, no, and like hell will I go into the mall," I said as I put my hand into  my trenchcoat pocket and produced a box sparkly black wrapping paper, with a green bow.

"Give me give me give MMEEEEE!" Ailynn squealed .

"What's the magic phrase?" I said smirking.

"Oh Axel the all mighty tallest and magic fire overlords please?" Ailynn said losing her all excited demeanor with a monotone voice.

"Good girl," I said patting her head.

As soon as she got a hold of the.present she ripped apart the pretty wrapping paper. Within her gift was a box of her favorite pack of cigarettes, a brand new lighter with her nickname Kitty on it and Monster University. Ailynn squealed with excitement and hugged me until I couldn't breath.

"You're the greatest older brother ever!!!!" She squealed as the ran over to Zexion to show him what she got. He giggled at his adorable girlfriend and my sister before handing her his gift which was a ring with a black stone on it which she adored and with much enthusiasm tackled him planting his face with kisses which made me turn around and go outside.

I heard someone following and my best guess was Demyx.

"So will you do it?" He asked.

"Do what exactly?" I asked as I lit my cigarette.

"Well we were just gonna prank him on his first day, that's all nothing serious," he said nonchalantly.

"Ok but that's all we don't need to traumatized the kid," I said taking a puff.

"Well I'm gonna go inside they are serving Ailynn's cake red velvet Yum," he said licking his lips.

I chuckled at my strange friend and turned around to watch the sun set over the clock. Thinking about tomorrow and who the new kid will be. I threw away the remnants of my cigarette and went inside to see my sister attacking Demyx over a piece of cake, I shake my head wondering how I ended up with people like this as I break up the fight.

I hope everyone's loved the very first chapter sorry o haven't updated for a while things come up and I just love this ship and I'm glad people have read my book it makes me glow with happiness!!!!