Messing with the new kid even though he's adorable

Axel's POV

"The name is Axel, got it memorized?" I said cheekily at the boy in my arms.

"Ro-Roxas," the boy I know now as Roxas stuttered.

"Well Roxas it was nice that you fell in my arms and all but we really have to get going see Ya around!" I yelled as I stood the boy straight up and patted his head. I turn around and walk in a different direction with my group following me.

" Yo, Axel have you ever seen that kid before?" Demyx asked walking along side me.

"Not at all," I said thinking about that strange boy.

"He was kinda cute though," Ailynn shouted behind me.

"Hey!" I heard Zexion shouted in offense.

"Oh you know I only want you baby," My sister cooed.

"Gross," I muttered.

I stop walking as I we arrived at our destination.

I climbed up the tree house that was pretty much our group hang out. While waiting for everyone to get inside I pulled out a notebook and pen. I looked up to see everyone facing me.

"Okay tomorrow we are going back to school, and we must make a plan to mess with the new kid. Any ideas?" I asked.

As soon as I say this I see Ailynn's hand fly up.

"Ailynn any suggestions?" I ask.

"We should first find out who the kid is and then half way through the day then send Zexion, Demyx and I to get some rope, jello, shaving cream, and a banana suit. We suggest to Principal Xehanort that we need a drug safety presentation that we would like to present to the entire school in the auditorium. And Larxene, Luxord, and Xion will befriend the new kid and coax him into skipping the.presentation but really they will bring him behind the stage where Saix and Lexaeus will stuff his pants with jello and shaving cream and dress him in a banana suit then suspend him from the rope for everyone in the school to see, what do yuppie think?" Ailynn said breathless from talking.

" I like it what about you guys?" Zexion said.

"Of course you like it she's your girlfriend," Dem said.

"I've got a better idea, we dress up as murderous clowns and follow him around, but only he.will see him and people will think he's crazy and we would throw pies in his face," Dem suggested.

"Too complicated," Luxord said.

"Well what do you suggest Mr. I-Know-Everything?" Dem said a little disappointed.

"Well I like Ailynn's idea as well, instead of him being in a banana suit have him be in just Elmo underwear with clown makeup on suspended from the rope by his underwear giving him a major wedgie and embarrassing the shit out of him," he said smugly waiting for a rebuttal from someone.

"Okay all in favor for Luxord's idea?" I asked.

Everyone's hands were raised.

"Okay Ailynn you l, Zexion, and Dem get the.material and everyone else do what Ailynn to do except the jello, shaving cream, and banana suit. Have a great rest of the day I'll see you at school tomorrow, see you at home Ailynn," I said as I was climbing down the rope ladder of the tree house.

I start walking towards the closest ice cream shop, and open the door to be greeted by Ansem the ice cream shop owner and Seifer who is the cashier.

"Hey Axel what's happening buddy?" They both say in unison.

"Not much guys it's been a long day though," I.sigh exhaustively

"Maybe ice cream help, what would you like?" Seifer asked typing not the cash register.

"Have anything new?" I asked.

"Ansem here actually made a new ice cream flavor the other day, why don't you test it out?" Seifer suggested.

"Sure what's it called?" I asked walking towards Ansem as he hands me the mysterious bright blue popsicle.

"Sea-salt ice cream," Ansem answered me as I took my first bite. It was delicious it tasted salty but it was also sweet and it just mesmerized my taste buds.

"This is great Ansem!" I exclaimed taking another bite.

"I'm glad you like it and that one is on the house since you were the first one to taste it," Ansem said.

"Thanks Ansem," I said giving him a smile.

I left the store after finishing my ice cream and headed straight home. When I heard the clock tower ring 6 Times to inform me it's 6 o'clock, and I needed to head home and make Ailynn and my mother supper. I bounded across the street and hoped onto the side of the trolley car letting the wind sweep through my fiery red locks.

I hop off the train once the trolley get close to my home. I walk down a dark alley and end up at my family's 3 bedroom apartment.

"Mom! Ailynn! I'm home!" I yelled out. Putting up my leather trench coat and gloves.

I walk into the kitchen and start to cook supper which I choose would be chicken Alfredo, my mother and sister gather in the kitchen and set the table and wash plates. We sit down for supper and eat in silence, after supper I help Ailynn clear the table and kiss my mother goodnight.

Before I go to bed I set out my clothes for tomorrow and then lay in my bed and close my eyes and rest, and think to myself 'Tomorrow is going to be interesting,'

Hey everybody sorry I haven't updated in so long and I thank you for being great fans and reading this book Roxel forever!!!!<3 I love you guys you're such great support and I hope you like the chapter and remember this author loves feedback and ideas cause I get tons of writers block so please don't be afraid to suggest stuff cause you guys have minds so use them to you capability!!!

Lots of Love and Sea-Salt Ice Cream,

Kitty