I Feel like an Ass and I dont know why

Axel POV

"Oh my God Axel did you see the look on that guy's face!" Dem said laughing his ass off while we are still standing on the stage as the auditorium cleared out leaving only me and my friends.

"Yeah hilarious," I said not paying attention.

"Ah come on man lighten yp ," Dem said as his laughter died down.

"I'm going to skip the rest of the day I'll see you guys at the tree house," I said walking towards the exit. I continued walking for a while until I ended up walking to the park I stopped in front of the swing and sat in one of the empty ones and swung back and forth.

I really feel bad for the kid we pranked and I don't know why usually I'm all shits and giggles like Demyx, but now feel like a total ass for doing it. I can't help imagine how he feels especially since he trusted Lar, Lux and Xi to be his friends and they betrayed him. I really hope we didn't hurt him that bad.

I hopped of the swing and headed towards the treehouse and sat there listening to music till school let out. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back drifting into sleep.

*3 hours later*

"Axel!!" I heard a ton of voices yell stirring me from my nap.

"Ugh, what you have to do you that for a simple tap in the shoulder would have sufficed," I groaned rubbing sleep from my eyes.

"Yeah, but that's no fun," I heard my little sister say as she sat in Zexion's lap.

"Here man," Dem said handing me a Monster. Which I took gladly, I started taking big gulps cause my throat was really dry.

"So fellas how was school," I asked as I was now taking small sips from the can.

"It was okay, but this morning was too badass though," Larxene answered filing her nails not even looking at me.

"Hmm," I said not paying attention to her.

"Yo, Axel wanna go get some ice cream from Ansem its hot as balls out here," Ailynn said pretending to pant like a dog.

"Yeah sure sis let's go," I said getting up. Iclunb down the ladder with Ailynn following along with the others.

We entered Ansem's shop and were greeted with a chorus of 'hellos'. I waved at Seifer and Ansem who were behind the counter and sat down and a booth with the others.

"What's happening Axel?" Seifer asked as he wiped up the counter.

"Not much Seif just pranking new kids and wanting some ice cream," I replied nonchantly.

"You guys are so bad that poor kid probably won't go to school tomorrow cause of you guys," Ansem said with a look of concern on his face.

"Pffh he'll be fine it was just a practical joke every new kid goes through the ritual remember when Xion came to the school?" Dem scoffed relaxing on the stool he was sitting on.

"You guys were horrible I had silly string and body paint in places unmentionable," Xion groans out as she shutters at the horrid memory. I chuckle lowly and shake my head at my friends its true we do always do this to everyone. We don't victimize one specific person all year long its a one time thing. But yet I still feel bad l, what we did with convincing him he had friends was kinda mean he was new and he trusted those three.

"Guys I'm gonna go I have some homework that needs to get done," I said standing up from our booth waving goodbye at Ansem and Seifer.

I hear of chorus of 'Bye Axel' as the door of the ice cream shop open and closes with a tingle of a bell. I place my hands in my pockets, and walk on the sidewalk looking at the sun set behind the clocktower. I look more closely and see a dark figure sitting on the edge leaning closer and close off of it. I feel my breath hitch in my throat when I recognize the shape of the hair on top of the persons head; its Roxas the new kid!

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating for a while I just got my writing mojo back and I'm back to writing hopefully it stays for a while, I'll update again soon so you can read the chronicles of Roxas and Axel!!
Lots of love and sea salt ice cream,
Mrs. Wright