I officially have a fear of clowns, Elmo and crowds...

Roxas POV
Life begins after school,
That's when we bend all the rules,
Time to hang with all my friends,
We like to be together...

In a place where we belong!
I'm 16 I'm starting to-

"Ugh," I say in a groggy voice as I turn off my alarm. I crawl out of bed with my blanket wrapped around my body and shuffle towards the bathroom.

I look in the mirror to see my gigantic mess of hair sticking up in all different directions, I shrug and start to brush my teeth. I get dress and put on a new pair of pants and a BlackVeilBrides t-shirt, and my combat boots.
I sigh and grab my book-bag, I walk down the stairs and grab a piece.of toast.

"Good morning Roxas," I heard my mother's cheery voice say.

"How can you be this happy this early in the morning? I asked groaning out loud as I poured me a glass of orange juice.

"Well then Mr.Grumpybutt good morning to you too," my mother passed back.

"Sorry mom I just don't to be up this early good morning," I said giving her a goofy grin.

"I know Roxas but, please be cooperative for me please?" She asked.with pleading eyes.

"Sure mom just for you," I gave in.

"Good now hurry on up and get your butt moving," she said ruffling my hair up and pushing me out the door. I hop on my skateboard and head off towards the school.

As soon as I arrive at school it didn't take me.long to realize I have no fucking clue where any of my classes are.

"Fuck!" I said under my breath.

"Got some problems?" I heard someone say. I turn around to see a girl with blonde hair and greens, walking with a girl with short black hair and blue eyes following a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes with five o'clock shadow.

"Who are you?" I asked squinting my eyes trying to get a better look of the three since its still dark out.

"The name is Larxene, that's Luxord and, pipsqueak here is Xion and you are?" The blonde chick asked.

"I'm Roxas, I'm new here," I said I kinda regret it though because o got a bad feeling as soon as I saw their eyes light up.

"Do you need help getting around Roxas?" The boy named Luxord offered.

"Uh yeah kinda," I said nervously.

"Well don't just stand there, come on!" The short bubbly girl named Xion said as she took my wrist and dragged me towards the school.

"Okay let's get going," Larxene said with a smug look on her face. Both she and Luxord walk behind me and Xion and whisper it was incoherent, so I just stopped trying to listen and just paid attention to where I was going.

"Here is the front office where we will get your class schedule from Mrs. Mouse," Xion told me as we stopped in front a lady who was we'll into her 50's who had black hair and was fairly smaller than the average woman, I noticed that she was actually sitting on a stack of books to be able to reach high enough to reach the desk.

"Mrs. Mouse?" Xion asked to get her attention.

"Hmm" she said barely looking away from her computer.

"We have a new student who would like to get his class schedule," Xion said sweetly.

"Oh!" Mrs. Mouse exclaimed finally taking her eyes off the technology aiming all her attention on us now.