Love... Maybe?

A/N: i know yall are asking why is liam being nice to callie? i have to explain something, i HATE liam, but i like brandon jones (liam). thanks for your support😘

Jude's Pov

Three days ago Connor told me he loved me. Three days can do something to you. Callie asked to talk to me. I don't really know Callie that well, but I wanna tell her how I felt about Connor, I think I love him too...Maybe

Callie's Pov

Today Jude wanted to talk to me, I didn't know what to do.

"Hey Jude." I said knocking on his door.

"Hi Callie." He said jumping.

"So what's up with you and Connor. Has he called you yet?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"No. I was actually wondering if you could walk me to his mom's house?" He said.

"I don't know Jude, what would your moms' say?" I asked sitting next to him.

He looked at me and said, "Thier your moms too."

I smiled. "Alright. Let's go talk to them, and at least ask." I said walking out with him.

We got downstairs where Lena was holding Bayla Jae.

"Hey guys. Hi Jude." She said waving Bayla's for her.

"Just wondering if maybe this weekend we could go to Connor's mom's house. It's the only way I can talk to him. His dad is montoring his calls, his texts, his e-mails, everything." Jude said about to cry.

"I'll have to talk to your mom, but it's a yes from me." She said.

"Yay! Thanks mom!" Jude said hugging her, and kissing Bayla's head.

Three days later

Jesus' Pov

Today the family is going to Connor's moms house for the day. Apparently there's a huge pool and water slides and stuff. Jude discribed it as a "water park, but with two slides and one pool, and no drop tower". For me, I get to have some alone time with Callie. I have to know why her and Liam are so close and why he doesn't just adopt her. I mean he's twenty-five, has a house, has an extra car, and it's the same school zone.

At Connor's moms house.

"Hi! I'm Jenaviv, that's Tyler my neice, and well you guys know Connor." Connor's mom said.

"I'm Stef, this is Lena, Bayla Jae, Mariana, Jesus, Callie and that's Jude." Mom said pointing at all of us.

"Hey. Meet in there at four." I whidpered to Callie pointing to (what looked like) a bathroom.

"Okay." She whipered back.

"Callie!" Mom called waving her over.

"This is our new foster daughter. She has a biological brother, Liam, and is it okay if he comes and hangs out after he gets off work?" Mom asked.

"Sure! This pool is big enough for 200 people." Jenaviv said.

"Wow." Callie said.

Four o'clock

Callie's Pov

I was walking towards the bathroom thing, when I saw Liam's jeep. I wanted to see him, and I also wanted to know what Jesus wanted. I decided I'd hightail to the bathroom and see what Jesus wanted, then I'd greet Liam.

I got to the bathroom and shut the door silently.

"Hey what's up Jesus." I whispered.

"I needed to see you." He said.

"Jesus. I like you." I said. I finally said it, I like him. More then a brother, and more then a friend.

"Me too. Moms don't care if we're together." He said.

"Yeah. But what about CPS? What if they find out." I said about to cry.

I just hugged Jesus. About five minutes later he let go and I noticed he was shirtless. I bit my lip.

"I gotta go talk to Liam." I said giving him a quick peck.

'WOW!' I thought.

"LIAM!" I screamed running up to him.

"Baby sister!" He said turning around.

"I was talking to Stef and she said that I could adopt you if you want to be adopted." He said with a hoping smile.

"Yes!" I said. I knew what I was getting into, but I don't care. I want to be with my brother, and want to be with Jesus.

I love Jesus... Maybe

Yeah... Maybe