Smut - College Lovers

Start from the beginning

I gulped and looked at my door, turning back to Tony. "Alright...but how will you get up? I cannot use my magic to bring you up here, I am not that powerful yet-" "No, no! I got it covered, don't worry!" He whispered a yell to me, smiling to himself as he jumped, and stayed in the air, his boots emitting some sort of glow. "I made some rocket boot things...like them?" He asked, slowly floating up to my window with a smirk across his lips. "Impressive, my love." I replied.

It was all well until one of his boots failed, sending him to topple over on his side, letting out a yelp. "Anthony-!" I exclaimed, grabbing his hand and holding on tight. "You fool!" I told him, pulling him up and into my room, trying not to fall over while doing so. "Thanks..." He told me, shutting the window so that nothing else could happen to concern his safety. "What were you thinking...my father could have heard everything, he wouldn't hesitate to throw you out the window himself!"

Tony put his hands up in apology, nodding to admit his plan had been risky. "Sorry babes, I just really wanted to see you tonight...my...my dad he..." Tony sighed, looking off as he took a seat on my bed. "...we had a fight again, I kept saying that he doesn't care about me since he's never around, and his defence was that he's working on something more important? Like, what's that meant to mean? Something more important than his own son?" He frowned and clenched his fists, slowly relaxing and looking down.

"Oh Anthony..." I began, taking a seat next to him. "...I don't think you can win any argument against him, even though you should be able to since you have the right reasons...I think you just have to avoid them as best as you can, so you don't end up upsetting yourself...understand...?" I stroked his back, tilting my head to try and see his face. He slowly nodded to my words. "Yeah, I get you." He replied, lifting up his head. "How are you so good at helping me? You're like my own therapist." He chuckled.

"I am glad I can be of help to you Anthony." I stared into his chocolate brown eyes, smiling at him while he smiled back at me. After a while of getting lost in each other's eyes, he pressed his lips to mine and pushed me down on the bed, his body between my legs. "M-Mh-Anthony-!" I managed to let out, pushing him off my lips by his shoulders. "M-My father, he's in the next room...!" I told him, tensing up and starting to panic. "You told me he was a deep sleeper, remember? Don't tell me you forgot about the time we both jerked off on skype that one ti-"

I placed my hand over his mouth before he could talk any further, my cheeks heating up. "I remember, I remember! But if you know about my father being a deep sleeper, then you must also remember about me telling you that Thor can hear a pin drop - no matter how loud the environment around him is? I swear he has super hearing along with his other pathetic powers..." Tony chuckled as a response. "Then I guess you'll have to be quiet, won't you~?" A smirk creeped across his lips. "Or I'll have to gag you~"

Suddenly all the blood rushed to my lower body, my heart beating faster as my toes slowly curled. "Y-You're implying that we-" "-yes." Tony's quick response made me look off to the side, letting out a sigh as I closed my eyes. "Alright, but when I say be quiet, I mean, be quiet." I told him as I looked back into his eyes, giving him a stern look. He nodded as a reply, sitting up and unbuckling his belt, pulling down his jeans and palming himself through his boxers.

"Wanna show me how that silver tongue of yours works~?" Tony smirked, raising an eyebrow. I gulped and nodded, getting on the floor and on my knees. I looked up at him, locking eyes before he moved his hand away from his hard on. I pulled down his boxers, his length springing up and waiting for my tongue. Opening my mouth, I slowly licked his tip, hearing his breath hitch and feeling his body tense up.

I licked my lips then wrapped them around him, looking up at him before taking him all in. "Fuuuuuuck..." He moaned, gripping onto the edge of the bed. Starting to bob my head, I let my saliva coat his length and my tongue slide along it, his head falling back like a ragdoll, his warm breath escaping into the air as he panted. Continuing to bob my head even faster, he started to raise his hips and thrust into my mouth, making me gag slightly and pull away, a connection of saliva from his tip to my lips.