Prologue/Teaser 1

Backstory of y/n (you)
You are a very shy,quiet, nerdy girl who didn't really like attention or parties you were perfectly fine living in your dorm with your textbooks and cat. You worked at a cafe near your dorm with your guy bestfriend.

His name was Kim Seokjin. You called him Jin for short. You both knew eachother since grade school.
You both also graduated together and went to the same college. To become music artists also known as kpop singers.

You both were hoping for success to work together as kpop singers.

You already know how to dance very well even when you were a kid. Since you took dance lessons.

Jin on the other hand could dance just not as well as other people.

He was going to take more dance lessons throughout the college semester.

But, you didn't know that Jin had a crush on you since middle school.
He kept it a secret because he knew that you didn't feel the same.
Or that you ever would.

In your past very bad things happened, but you were glad Jin was there to comfort you throughout all the pain.

Backstory of Jin
Jin always knew that y/n wouldn't feel the same way that he felt about her.
Jin grew up in a wealthy family with only 2 siblings.
Their names were Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung.
They all were very good looking because of their parents.
They all went to the same school as jin and you.
Jin was ranked as #1 most hansome guy at school.
He was proud of it.
He always rejected all the girls that asked him out.
He thought that some of them were pretty and nice.
But he chose you over them.
He would always tell them that he was interested in someone else,sorry.
The girls envied you because they knew it was you since you and Jin always eat lunch together with his brothers.
Your life was going to be different this year, you were going to feel things that you've never felt before.
A/n: this is like a little teaser for this jhope ff that im going to publish in October or September.
Hehehe bye.