Chapter 7

Sorry, it's been a while since I updated this! I've been focused on my one-shots but I do like this story so I'm trying to give it the love it deserves! Hope you enjoy x

"Did you bring that money I asked for?" It was the first question that Connie had asked Jacob after the two of them had greeted each other in a friendly embrace, on their next visit together a week later. He had passed it to her as they hugged, and it was currently stashed in her trouser pocket.

"Yeah, I've got it. Why did you want it putting in a condom?" Jacob had been completely clueless when Connie had asked if he could bring in £100 for her, when they last spoke on the phone, but he had gotten even more confused when she'd asked that he rolled it up and slipped it inside a condom. He had asked her what the money was for, but she said that it wasn't important, and so he had decided - to save an argument - just to trust that she knew what she was doing.

"How do you think I'm going to get it in with me?" Connie asked, looking over at Jacob, and as she did, his eyes widened. Connie had to take part in a full strip search when she finished having a visit, which meant that she couldn't stash anything in her clothes, mouth, or in other places such as beneath her breasts. The only way for her to bring something in was to have it hidden inside her, in an orifice other than her mouth. She knew many women that swallowed things in small plastic casings, and then regurgitated them later, but Connie thought that hiding it in a condom and stashing it inside her would be much more comfortable. She hadn't realised that Jacob had asked her a question as she was so deep in thought, and so she just smiled in response, hoping that it would suffice.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay?" Jacob had sensed that there had been a significant shift in Connie's attitude since the last time they spoke. "Has anything else happened, like that girl who OD'd?"

"Jess, Jacob. Her name was Jess." Jacob nodded, reaching his hand across the table to hold Connie's. She sighed as she let him caress her knuckles, and offered him a soft, apologetic smile.
    "I'm sorry, I'm still just really missing you," Connie sighed, stroking his hand in return. She didn't really want to tell him about what happened with Nicky as she didn't know what to describe it as; she hadn't consented, therefore it was technically rape, but it didn't feel like that. It didn't feel like anything that important. Also, part of her had enjoyed it - she had been curious to find out how far the other woman would have taken her. Another part of her knew that it wasn't even anything that major, as Nicky had barely penetrated her, and as soon as she'd seriously asked for it to end, Nicky had pulled out without another question asked. It wasn't like she'd been brutally attacked and forced against her will, because it had been so gentle and loving, and whilst it may have been against her will, Connie wouldn't even say that she'd felt forced, as she was able to back out any time she chose. In the last few days, she had been thinking about it more and more, and it had even been the focus of some of her fantasies over the last week, since it happened. Speaking of her fantasies, Nicky had said that the toys were due to arrive today, and that was something that Connie wanted to talk to Jacob about.
    "Listen boyfriend," Connie whispered flirtatiously, leaning forward so that no officers heard of her bringing in contraband. "Speaking of missing you, I'm getting some toys in. Just a vibrator, and a dildo. Thought I should tell you about it, since that's what I'm using the money for."

"How are you getting those?" Jacob asked, and Connie had to admit that that hadn't been the reaction she had hoped for. She'd hoped that he'd be relieved that the money was going towards something good, and that he was also going to be able to think about her pleasuring herself, but he didn't seem interested. Truth was, that he was just concerned for her welfare. She had promised to lay low until her trial. If she was caught bringing in money, or keeping contraband, then the chances were that that would go against her at trial.