Chapter 6: Xeros pt. 2

sometime earlier, as the Xeros's spaceship arrived on top of EDF base,

-in the EDF secret underground lab-

commander rushes towards a certain room in the lab,

as the automatic door starts open, hyro was seen overseeing a blue giant, the blue hue emitting from the giant makes it hard to say what it exactly it looks like...

the commander approaches hyro, standing next of him...
they both look up at the blue giant, the secret experiment done by the edf themselves....

commander asked hyro "... it's alive isn't it...?"
hyro replies " it is... but without conscious, he's nothing more than a shell, waiting for a spirit to take the over .... or a host to control ..."

=

-Back to present time-

Ultraman prism Rises up like a pheonix from the ashes , the giant of light is ready to take on them again!

zetton-like monster and Sentry monster was distracted with the beam of light from Ultraman Prism Transformation!

some of attack by Storu base landed onto the sentry and it pushed it back couple or steps.

the Ultraman charges directly towards them
tackles the Sentry like monster who is trying to get on its feet back away from Edf base towards the zetton-like in the centre of the city!!

Ultraman Prism tries take on 2 of the monster while Zinnia commands EDF and storu to attack the claw-like monster!

____________________________________________________________

- center of neo-cascade city-

zinnia commands them to distract the claw monster by releasing another missile at the crack-area ,the "weakspot" and it was a direct hit,

as Zetton notices the attack on Claw-like monster and tries to aid it

ultraman prism whose currently tackling the sentry monster let go of it towards zetton-like crashing both of them together!

he then pushes them both towards the north of the city! the place of previous monster battle,

ultraman now need to focus all out battle to both of the monster, sentry-like and zetton-like.

inside the ultraman, prism asks "Are you sure about this!?"
andro replied "Let just fight prism!!."

the ultraman attacked at the sentry like with a kick directly to its face.
Sentry like monster didn't buldge but instead standing strong. and launches multiple missiles from its body!
ultraman was dumbfounded got blasted off by the attack. he got thrown away across the city, destroying more buildings.

Ultraman, Even though it is painful they know that cannot give up, they stood back up and charging in again!!

Xeros leader who controlling the zetton-like monster realised they should've focus on getting the crystal , he ordered sentry monster to take care of ultraman to buy him time
and began to walk directly towards the EDF base , where the crystal is located.

Meanwhile, Storu and EDF were struggling dodging the claw monster attack as it attack using both of it's claw and tail, even with zinnia taking in charge with the strategy, the situation was hectic. one after another storu and EDF's aircraft falling down.

a report coming to zinnia saying that the ultimatum canon have been only charged up to 70% as their cystal-energy power source suddenly have been cut, but its ready to attack,

she was suprised and quickly took a glance at her communicator, after seeing the word "Beta Deployed" she take the decision and commanded to launch the beam exactly when the path towards the target is clear.

EDF and Storu gets the signal and flies away, Claw monster is too focused on the aircrafts didn't see the beam coming straight at it!!

it landed on directly at its weakpoint, destroying the monster from the inside, they  were victorious in successfully destroying the claw monster. 

their fight isn't over however, there are 2 more monsters they need to battle! 

____________________________________________________________

-North of neo cascade city-

directly after the claw like-monster has been destroyed

the zetton-like monster stopped walking , Xeros leader..... probably in the mix of anger, and disbelief that mere humans and storu are capable to destroy one of their most powerful monster raises monster hand hand aiming towards the EDF canon beam, the cannon that destroyed the claw monster, began charging an attack.

ultraman didn't realise this as he is currently busy dealing with the sentry-like monster as fast as he could, dodging and deflecting sentry's missile so it wouldn't destroy what's left of the city.

zetton-like monster is about blast a powerful energy directly towards the EDF's Canon beam.

but a sudden earthquake occur , shaking the ground underneath, shocking everyone who were at the centre of neo-cascade

Xeros leader who is inside the Zetton-like monster receives a warning! in a split second after the warning,  A LARGE RAY OF BLUE LIGHT EMERGES FROM EDF BASE

it hits zetton-like monster's arm that's charging energyblast away from below , completely disintegrates it!! 

the blue light beam stopped.....

from the hole that's it opened up .... something glowing

starts rising up.... it looks like a giant figure.... it looks like a blue-colored energy concentrated Ultra-beings (like Prism)

The Man Made Being from the images of the Ultras..... the forbidden creation...

Rises up...., SHOCKING EVERYONE from Xeros to Prism themselves....a being that emerges from the depth of below.... 

the Beginning of The End.

END CHAPTER 6