time

Humans - mortal beings believing they are the one above all on Earth

The idea of humans had been twisted throughout history to please the listener. They believe they are gods over everything that lives within the same world they do but once put through danger, most cower and later pretend what happened was nothing more than a figment of their imagination. In truth, any human could have more power if they willed themselves to live longer, to remember their past lives, to be reborn. But all of them stay blinded by the simple words of living one life and making it the best they can.

9:58 PM

Hinata smiled and wrapped her arms tightly around Hanabi, "Congratulations, onee-sama! You finally did it!" She grinned brightly as she handed her older sister a large bundle of sunflowers and lavenders mixed with each other. "The lavenders represent you because you're calming like lavender and sunflowers because you're the sun in my life and I don't think I can get the sun so sunflowers were the best option."

Wiping the stray hair from Hanabi's face, Hinata looked at the heart monitor that showed a steady beat.

Hanabi grinned as she burst through Hinata's room, "Onee-sama! Onee-sama! Look! It's snowing outside! It's a white Christmas!" She chimed as she danced around in her jacket. Hinata giggled as she wrapped herself tightly in her cardigan and hugged her younger sister tightly. Hanabi frowned as she saw the paleness of her sister. "Onee-sama? Are you alright? You don't look so well."

Biting her bottom lip, Hinata drew back a tear. "It wasn't supposed to be you."

"Hanabi? Hanabi!? What's wrong, Hanabi!?" Hinata ran over to her younger sister, wrapping her arm tightly around the shaking body as she saw the blood on the hardwood floors. Hanabi had refused to come down from her room most of the day and Hinata had decided to check up on her to make sure nothing was happening.

"N-Nothing! It's nothing so don't tell father! You can't tell father!" Hanabi screamed as she gripped onto her older sister.

Hinata buried her face in her hands as she felt the tears running down her face.

"Hinata, why didn't you tell me there was something wrong with Hanabi?" Asked Hiashi as he looked at the red light that shone with the word 'operation'. This was the first time Hinata had seen her father so tired and weary of life. It was the first time she had witnessed any emotion on his face ever since she was in the hospital herself.

"I'm sorry father, she asked me to keep it a secret." Hinata muttered, gulping down the words that followed like poison.

"Why was I so stupid not to notice anything. I should have known this was coming." Hiashi muttered, burying his face in his hands.

"I love you, Hanabi. I love you more than anything. So please, keep fighting. Keep fighting and don't you dare lose." She cried.

10:09 PM

Hinata sighed as she leaned against the door of her home. Just a month ago everything was fine. Her father would lock himself in his office all day because of family business and she would be left to tend to Hanabi. Before their mother left them for good, she remembered her father to always be the one to take care of them and would hardly be in his office if time allowed him to but the minute her mother left the earth, her father blamed himself for everything and decided to lock himself up.

Burying her face in her hands, she fought back her tears. "How was Hanabi?" Hinata looked up to see her father standing on the bottom of the stairs. Once again, he had locked himself in his room.