Let's be rich for a day-Jesse Wells

Imagine you and your fiancee Jesse are out looking at all of the stores and it's getting hot so you decide to go in one of the huge furniture stores and cool down.

"Babe, it's so freaking hot out here!" You said, Jesse tried desperately to pull you along.

"Y/N, quit being so dramatic." She said still trying to pull you. Suddenly you stopped in your tracks and Jesse pulled hard on your arm.

"Y/N, what in the world are you doing?" She asked turning around. You pointed up at the store you were standing in front of.

"We should go in there."

"That's just a waste of time though, we don't need furniture."

You shrugged. "So? When we get married we're going to want to move out of the apartment and get a new place so..." 

Jesse sighed. "You just want to go in there because they have air conditioning." You smirked.

"Fine you caught me, but I also want to look around." Jesse didn't budge.

"Come on babe, you and I can pretend we're rich and dream up our house with the decor we find." She looked at you seriously trying to hide a smile, finally failing.

"Alright, that does seem like fun." She said, leading you towards the door and pulling you in. You were suddenly greeted by an employee.

"Hello ladies, do you need any help?" 

"No thank you, we're good." Jesse said leading you towards a row of shelves in the back. You looked up and saw you were in the bathroom section. Jesse turned around towards you and held up a wastebasket that was labeled 'Trash.'

"Whoever designed this was very observant." You chuckled. The two of you continued on down the aisle, laughing and pointing out things you thought you needed for your future bathroom.

"Jesse, this entire section over here is filled with duck merchandise...There's a duck bath mat, soap dispenser, and a soap tray..." You said excitedly. Jesse chuckled and walked over to you.

"That soap tray is pretty cute..." She mumbled. You smiled and looked up at her but something else caught your eye. You moved over towards a shiny ceiling light that was both modern and simple.

"Jesse, this would look great in our place." You said. She walked over and stared in awe as well.

"Maybe when we get a new place...For now, let's finish furnishing our fake home." She said pulling you along with her.

For the next hour, the two of you continued to fantasize about where to put the furniture in your fake house.

"No but tell me this wouldn't look great in the master bedroom next to the bed?" You asked pointing to a cute nightstand. Jesse looked up.

"That would look great with this purple lamp I found!" She exclaimed. Suddenly one of the employees walked over to the two of you.

"Sorry to interrupt ladies, but are you going to actually buy anything?" He asked. Jesse nodded.

"A whole lot of stuff." The employee looked excited. "Well let me go get the papers!" Jesse shook her head.

"No, not today, when we get our new house."

"Oh..."

"Sorry...But I can guarantee we'll be back in sometime because you have amazing stuff here."

"Glad to hear that, enjoy your day!" He said smiling, walking away. 

You looked at Jesse. "Well, it seems our time has come to move on, where to now?"

She smirked. "Frozen yogurt anyone?" You nodded and she took your hand leading you out the door. 

----Time Skip----

A month after you and Jesse had gone to the store, you were walking home from work. You pushed against the cold wind and began jogging at a steady pace. No way were you going to take your time out in this wind.

When you finally reached home your face was bright red from the cold and your hands were almost unmovable...It was times like these when you wished you had two cars. You walked through the living room and into your bedroom spotting your fiancee sitting on the bed painting her toenails.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" She asked, glancing up at you. 

"I'm cold." You said, rummaging through you closet to find warm clothes. You pulled out your Harry Potter Pants and grabbed your black long sleeve shirt, rushing into the bathroom. You changed quickly and in an instant were sitting on the bed next to Jesse who had just finished up her toes.

"I hate the cold weather..." You mumbled as she pulled you into her, holding your hands.

"Your hands are so cold..." She said concerned. "Maybe I should take you to work and then pick you up." 

You shook your head. "It's fine, a little exercise never hurt anyone." 

"Unless you flew off a treadmill." She pointed out making you smile.

"You know what would be good right now?"

"Hm?" Jesse asked.

"Hot cocoa." She nodded and pulled you to your feet.

"Then let's go makes some." She said. The two of you walked into the kitchen and Jesse began to make the hot cocoa while you sat at the dining room table. You rested your head in your hand and in the next moment, saw a familiar glimmer flash across your eyes. You looked up and saw the light you and Jesse had seen almost a month ago at the store.

"Jesse, when did we get the new light?" You asked confused. Jesse turned around and smirked. She walked over and set the two cups down, joining you at the table.

"Well I thought it over and given that you were really excited about it, I bought it. Plus this is our home for now, might as well decorate it how we want." She said. You smiled and got up to pull her into a hug.

"Thank you, it looks really good in here."

"You look really good in here." She said jokingly.

"Was that supposed to be one of your insults because you failed..." You said chuckling. She shrugged.

"It was a compliment. I thought it was obvious." You shook your head and smiled, pulling her in for a kiss.