Couple Costumes-Cisco Ramon

Imagine Halloween is coming up and you and Cisco want to wear couple costumes.

You were currently sitting in S.T.A.R. Labs with your boyfriend Cisco, waiting for something exciting to happen, while in the mean time you were discussing Halloween.

"So since Halloween is coming up, I'd thought we'd decorate the place and maybe have a little party." You said. Before your boyfriend could respond, you felt a gust of wind fly around the room, which was suddenly filled with Halloween decorations.

"Already done." Barry said smirking. You shook your head at him. "Okay, so the place is ready for a party, but we'll have to get the food and drinks set up the evening of.....I feel like there's something else we need."

Cisco shrugged his shoulders. Caitlin walked by. "How about costumes? That's what Halloween's about right, being someone or something else for a night?"

You clasped your hands together. "Yes! I totally forgot, I haven't worn a costume in so long....Oh My Gosh! Cisco, we have to get couple costumes." You said excitedly making Caitlin smirk as she walked into the other room towards Julian. Cisco looked at you and smiled.

"Oh My God, yes! I have like a million ideas!" He said excitedly. You smirked and grabbed Cisco's hand, pulling him out of the room and to a costume store.

One Week Later

You and Cisco raced around the house trying to add the finishing touches to your costumes, before you let out a sigh of relief and crashed on the couch together.

"We're finally all put together." Cisco said throwing his head back on the couch.

"Yay! We should take a picture babe." You said. Cisco nodded and you pulled out your phone, taking several photos of you and your boyfriend all dressed up in your Star Wars Stormtrooper ensembles. This was by far, the best Halloween you've ever had.