Sebastian-1[Switched at Birth]

Sebastian set in a bar drinking his sorrows away.

The mission his master gave him is fun and all but because of it, all his personal time has been nonexistent.

In other words he needs sex and he needs it now.

It's not like Sebastian can't get any, if anything he could get plenty.

His problem lies with this world man specimen or lack there of,
the low number of male eye candy in this world is to pitiful.

Like Seriously, your either average loking, or to far up the heroine cunt.

Which is so unfair, why does she get all the good ones.

Sebastian knows that he's being shallow for picking is partners based off their looks, but does he care? No.

It's not like He was looking for a permanent situation, so until then he's going to be as shallow as he wants.

Plus it's not like He just picks any good looking guy he has standards, and looks are one of the many.

But right now he was desperate.

The frustration of the mission and the lack of sex for the past 3 years has him at his wits end.

He suppose he could hook up with Daniel. That man is one fine piece of ass, not mention all that strength and stamina. Oh the things they can do.

But unfortunately according to his master, Daniel is off limits, so hooking up with him is a no go. Sebastian was really in a sorrowful position.

But lucky for him his prayers have been answered, but weather it was a good or bad thing no one really knows.

"What can I get for you beautiful?"

Sebastian looked up to spot the bartender smiling at him with the intentions of taking more then just his order. Perfect timing!

But not all that surprising I mean just look at him, who wouldn't want non of this if he could be would hate himself.

Sadly the relationship would never work, they were both bottoms and he had a feeling the other wasn't willing to be top.

Sebastian starred intensely at the man.

Strong body, tall height, good looks, decent package. Yes he will do for now.

"I would like a cocktail, and hold the tail."

"Will with that type of drink you might just be getting free refills all night. On the house."

"Don't you know ways to win my heart." At this point Sebastian voice was full of sarcasm.

He doubted the man would last three hours with him let alone all night.

But at last beggars can't be choosers. He'll take what he can get.
He has no right to be picky at this moment.

"Hi my name's Joey"

"Hi I'm Seb-"

"TAKEN"

Right before he could say his name a voice had cut him off. The intruder was standing right behind him with a arm around his waist in a tight grip that left Sebastian feeling fear.

This was a low level world, one with so little spiritual power that the likeness of ghost existing is next to non.

So how did this complete stranger get behind him or even touch him without him knowing.

Maybe because this is a E level world he let his guard down and wasn't paying attention enough.

That must be it, other wise getting past him would have been impossible for a person in a SSS world let alone one form an E.
He was thinking way to much.