1.1 [Switched at Birth]

In a small bedroom there lead a tiny figure seeming to be sleeping in peaceful deep slumber. This very figure happens to be the young four your old Forrest Foster.

Everything was normal as the child snored quietly until the boys body shined a bright blinding light. As the light faded so did his breathing; it become more shallow before it completely stop seeming as thought the boy just up and left this world behind.

Black muck and blood was seeping out of the young child pores, filling the room with a foul odor. This process continued for what seemed like a eternity before the body was covered head to toe in the horrible substance.

It took a good half hour before the boy shot up grasping for breath as if he had been underwater and was finally allowed to come up and breathe.

Forrest took deep breaths and then opened his eyes and looked around the room, though something about him seemed different. There was still his lack of emotions but what changed was his aura and eyes.

A aura that once spilled innocence and lack of knowledge is know overwhelming with bloodlust and wisdom no four-year old should have. Eyes that once held the forest now hold a universe.

Seeing the state of his condition Forrest, immediately went to work.

" Sebastian" 

" Master?"

" Prepare me a bath with a suitable change of clothes and get rid of this God awful smell, I want this room spotless buy time I'm ready. "

"As you wish young master."

While Sebastian, was following his orders Forrest, took the time to gather the information of this body and world. What he saw made him feel bitter; poor little Forrest was truly pitiful.

The boy was just in innocent bystander that was dealt a bad set of cards. It just his luck to come four weeks after his parents death, and a night before he picks his new guardian.

" The restroom is ready for you master. "

Forrest soon snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Sebastian voice echo through the room. He was very thankful for Sebastian speed as he could not stand the state he was in any longer.

"Thank you Sebastian I'll go now."

Forrest stayed a good while in the restroom cleaning up. Forrest OCD wasn't that bad in his opinion. He just didn't like to touch other or for others to touch him and his things, and he had to have everything perfectly in order, he guessed it could have been worse.

When he got out the bath shower and actually look at his appearance in the mirror, he was utterly surprised it what he saw.

It was him but it was also Forrest, it was like a fusion of both of them. Forrest, once dull green hair is now a silky smooth, glossy black with green tips that sweeps the floor.

Every aspect of his face was smooth and straight with a chubby childish ness. His skin was like a white jade, but supple and soft.

Eyelashes so thick and long as though one flutter would create a strong breeze. Lips so juicy and red, makes one want to bite to have a taste of such lovely fruit.

A diamond birthmark lays to the right uper corner side of his right eye, beauty marks that littered all over his face and body only seem to enhance his natural charm, this child is so young yet so enthralling.

"Master are you all right in there, I brought your attire for the day."

" I'm fine Sebastian I'll be there in a few. "

As Forrest was getting dressed his wrist started to buzz and the lights started to blink. Sebastian heard the door bell ring from down stairs.

As he noticed his masters confusion he quickly put and adjusted his hearing aid. Forrest nearly forgot that his hearing was horrible to everything but the sound of Sebastian and his thoughts, he wondered who could be at the door so early in the morning.

"I believe that is your parents lawyer ready to take you to your guardian meeting my lord."

" Right, thank you for the reminder. " As I put on my leather gloves i started to think about Sebastian.

"Seeing as I'm still a child you are free so do as you please, I'll contact you through phone when I need you to do something, when I contact you through thought or call that means it's an emergence and your to come immediately understood."

" Thats a give my lord. "

The door bell ring once more and this time Forrest heard it as well.

"Shall the games commence."