Prologue

Peace is nothing but a five letter word yet one of the hardest things to obtain; but one of the only things I desire. My soul is but a slave to the gods that was given a curse they deemed a blessing. I yearn with every fiber that is left of who I am for freedom, happiness, love, and peace. All are simple things but they are also thing I can not have yet want so desperately. The gods and goddesses took me from my world and declared me their "HERO" like I should be the one to thank them for giving me this tittle. I repeatedly tried to refuse but to them what they asked of me was not a request but more of a demand.

To deal with my disobedience they gave me something to keep me in their control, they called it the "HERO'S BLESSING" or H.B for short. Every time I did something they did not like or have actions that were not part of their plans H.B would bring me excruciating pain or take control of my body. Sometime the goddesses would do it for fun because they found out i was gay. With the help of the H.B they kept me their slave and I could do nothing to change that. My ridiculous and impossible to have I.Q with quick adapting skills and devilishly handsome looks just so happens to be what that were looking for in their hero; although till this day I still question if that last condition was even necessary.

When I first got here to be their world's savior they gave me the reason they summoned me was because all living beings were in danger and I'm the only one that can save them. They must have mistaken me for a idiot or my ears wasn't working right because all I could hear was nothing but bull. I could tell that they couldn't NO let me rephrase that I could tell that they wouldn't give two shits let alone one about the greater good or weather every being lives or dies. All they want is the power. The worlds they watch over just so happens to be the only thing that gives them the power they crave, their just to lazy to do shit.

I've been to so many world's I stop counting when I reached sextillion. Although I've been to so many different worlds they seem to always end the exact same way, with my death. I learned in my seventh world that no matter what happens I was always be destined for betrayal and tragedy. It wasn't in till my third world I learned that if I focus hard enough I can keep all the world energy from going to H.B to gives to the gods. Instead it go's to my mind, body, and soul. I don't really know how strong I am compared to them but seeing as how they are summoning me for the first time in a long time I'm about to find out soon. And I've got this feeling the odds of in my favor.

As I feel my self being transferred I quickly redesign H.B........................

-Time Skip-

............... "We had a deal. You have promised me if I finish saving all those world's then you would set me free."

They all just looked a me with those condescending faces I so desperately want to punch.

"And we are. By killing you we will be setting you free. Really you should be thanking us for keeping you around this long."

I just look at them in amusement and disappointment. Is this really how gods should be , is this really how gods are. I really hope there is a higher power than them and their not as black hearted.

"Don't worry the pain will only last one second. H.B kill him."

They starred at me as if they were watching the most interesting show. The sudden look of disbelief on their faces gave me a feeling of satisfaction.

"We said kill him H.B what are you waiting for kill him already. I SAID DESTROY HIM!!!!!"

"I'll love to break it to you, I'm pretty sure your talking to yourself."

Those faces of disbelief turned into faces of anger and they were all aimed at me.

"What. Did. You. Do."

I looked at them in pure amusement at the situation at hand and the only thing I could think of right now was

"I'm sorry was that rhetorical or did you really what a answer?"

"You think that this is funny."

"Of course not I'm thinking if the question is rhetorical or not."

"I'm Going To Demolish You."

"Because I asked if it was rhetorical ?"

"Your dead, kill him."

I know what he ment i just couldn't resist teasing them but play times over. It's time for me got get down to business and get to what I wanted for so long REVENGE.

"Sebastian"

"Master"

As my voice fell a new one appeared along with a handsome young lad that looked exactly like the demon from black butler.

"I think it's about time to do the world's one last favor don't you think Sebastian. Plus I'm also feeling a little hungry."

I asked and stated with a wolf-ish smile as Sebastian answered in a voice that showed no emotion but agreement.

"Yes master."

"Well than what are you waiting for, being me my meal."

I guessed that sadistic side I programmed in him kick in because he was smiling so bright i swear I saw sparkles.

"Right away master"

I was starting to feel sorry for them when one of them reminded me why I hated them so much.

"Sebastian. I like it extra gory."

" Gladly. "

-Time Skip-

"Well Mr. Ringleader your the only one left. Really you should be thanking me see as how I kept you alive this long. I'm sure you will make a good dessert."

"No! This can not be happening after everything I've done to finally be on the throne. You can't kill me YOU WON'T kill me I'm not ment to die not by the likes of you."

"So you can kill me but I can't kill you? I've got to say haven sure is doubled-standard but what can I expect with people like you running it. So are those your last words?"

"Fuck you."

"Got to say good choice in last words but me being me and I having a love for breaking things to people have a better one. Unlike you I've actually got standards sorry not sorry."

And with that statement I devoured his whole being and guided the energy to my three streams of my mind, body and soul. When I was finished I stood up and thought hard about where we should go.

"Do you have any idea of where we should go to first Sebastian?"

"As long as I'm with you anywhere is fine my lord."

"Random it is than. Are you ready Sebastian?"

"Always my lord. "

And with that we were off to our happiness but I could help but to shake the feeling that we're in for something epic as the familiar feeling of being transferred eloped me.