01.

ZEALIA ROMANO ANNOUNCES CLOTHING LINE IN DAZZLING NEW PHOTO.

Romano, 20, announces brand new clothing line in dazzling new photos on Instagram

Romano, 20, announces brand new clothing line in dazzling new photos on Instagram. Her successful brand, Euphoric, originally based on the empowerment of women. Less than a year later, Euphoric's sales shot up to a shocking $6 million.

In her announcement post, Zealia added, "Feeling confident in your own body is not only important, but also vital. My aim with my new clothing line is to make women - all shapes and sizes - feel comfortable. With various types of clothing, I wanted to remind people that you don't need to wear a short dress to feel confident. Being confident is a mindset to me, and I hope this new journey of Euphoric sends a powerful message to those who disregard women's abilities."

Gaining 600K+ likes and 20,500 comments within the first two hours of her announcement, many woman have praised Romano for using her platform to encourage women into having that confident mindset, expressing her strong opinions on sexist stereotypes.

Zealia's clothing line will launch on June 20th.

"Why are you torturing yourself?" Niall asks, eyes grazing over the article I happened to stumble across. "God knows what you'll be like today after reading that, put it the fuck away."

I block out Niall's voice, snatching the glass from the table and practically downing it on one go. The bitter taste glides down my tongue and burns the tip of my throat, settling into my body. Yesterday's hangover becomes numbed by the intoxication of today. This is just how most days go now.

"Some people don't fucking deserve the wads of money and expensive roofs over their heads," I felt the hatred grow into a bubble of jealously that I would never have the guts to voice. I scroll up to the photo of her and swivel my phone in Niall's direction, "And she's one of them."

Niall glances at the photo of her for a few moments, nodding his head, "Jesus, that's her now? She's beautiful-"

"Shut the fuck up," I spat, shoving my phone into my pocket, "Whose side are you on anyway?"

"Cmon," Niall rolls his eyes, "I get you hate her but you can't deny she's breathtaking. Even a blind person could see it."

That's the thing. I couldn't deny it in my head. Zealia has always been beautiful - I mean, she had boys swanning over her when we were in college, but never seemed to give any of them the attention they craved from her. I think one of the reasons I dislike her is because she knows how fucking pretty she is, and there's been times when she's used that to her advantage.