Chapter 11

~~Sachi's POV~~

I held the gun in my right hand as Canaan flew towards me at a blinding speed. I shot one bullet that she dodged easily and grabbed my shirt collar.

"Sachi!" I heard Yuki yell as Canaan threw me against the wall.

"Yuki, don't come to help me! She can kill you! This is my fight." I said out loud.

"That's right. I can kill you like a fruit fly!" Canaan yelled as she grabbed a gun from her belt, and pointed it at me.

"Where's Heaven's Wings now?" She mocked.

"Right here." I said.

I felt power pumping through me as I knew my eyes changed color from my normal emerald green to a raging red and I ran up to Canaan and punched her in the gut. Kiku during one point screamed, "Sachi! You're eyes! Stop it now!"

"I can't! Not until she's dead," I muttered as I shot at Canaan.

She dodged the bullet and I dove behind the couch and shot at her blindly. I heard one go straight into her stomach. I knew I hit her and she was bleeding badly.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by the suspenders, I punched her in the face and it felt good.

"Where's Hell's Wings now?" I mocked as I threw her so she hit the coffee table. "I wouldn't move if I were you. You have major internal bleeding and I'm positive your eyesight in your right eye is screwed. Give it up."

Kiku got up with another gun in her hand, probably the one from the coffee table before I smashed Canaan onto it.

"Sachi! You all good?" Kiku asked.

I looked down at Canaan in my fist and replied, "I'm perfect."

I pointed the gun to Canaan's head and told Kiku to help Yuki to the porch. She did as she was told and I wanted to shoot this monster right now and be done. That's when her eyes changed from the normal blue to black, and she got up for round two.

I gasped as she ran out onto the porch were Kiku and Yuki were and jumped from porch to porch reaching the top of the building.

I ran out and Kiku threw me her gun. I took it, looked at it, and threw it back making sure the safety was on.

"No. I have another, use it to protect yourself and Yuki. Make sure it's loaded and shoot anyone if they come up. If their Canaan's boy's," I paused because I could tell my eyes were still a blazing red. "Shoot them another time for me," I finished. I looked at Kiku and said, "understand?"

She nodded and I looked at Yuki. He was shaking like a mouse about to be eaten by a cat. I walked over to him and kissed him hard. I let go after about four seconds.

"I'll explain when I get back," I said as I jumped up to the porch above Yuki's.

I pointed my gun at Yuki. "You better damn well not go anywhere!" I yelled the last part.

"Sachi! You're going to get killed!" He yelled at me.

I started laughing and I almost fell down thirteen stories. "Me? DIE?! You underestimate me!" I smiled a dirty smile as I cleared the porches and got to the rooftop.

~~Yuki's POV~~

I sat down on the porch, hyperventilating. What just happened? Ok.... Ok. I was in my room, making out with the girl of my dreams and then she left and I got my pizza and then I heard the door slam, and I come in here, and all this happens!

My pizza is probably cold! :( At least I have a microwave! :)

Who WAS that? She was kind of pretty, but... OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE THE ENEMY?!?!? No! I love Sachi!

"Sweet Jesus! WHAT IS GOING ON?" I yelled.

"Canaan payed us a visit," Kiku said, suprisingly calm.

"C-Canaan? Who's that?" I asked.

"Our rival. Sachi's rival more like it."

"Please explain it! Explain it all! What happened? Who is that? Why did Sachi go all gun crazy? Why did her eyes turn RED?"

"Like I said! I'll explain later!"

"Please explain it now!" I begged.

Kiku turned to look at me and held up the gun and pointed it to my face. "What part of 'I'll tell you later' do you not understand? Shut up and I have to get permission from Sachi before I tell you anything!" She yelled at me and her eyes were blazing.

"Do your eyes change color too?" I asked.

She cocked the gun and I sat in the corner of the porch with my face to the cement.

"Sachi, be safe." I heard her breathe under her breath.

~~Sachi's POV~~

"I hope you're ready, cause the real fight begins now!" I yelled as I stared into her black eyes.