Chapter 16

~~Sachi's POV~~

Kyo and I made it home with the ice cream still frozen. I whispered to Kyo to stand on the other side of the door so they couldn't see him. He quietly laughed and agreed. I opened the door and saw Yuki sitting on the couch and Kiku was sitting watching an anime show called Soul Eater (see description! :D) I swear I've seen the whole four series about three times.

"Hey, how are you guys?" I asked them.

"Kinda, I'm still worried though," Kiku said.

"Well I have something that would cheer you up, Kiku."

"What is it?" She looked at me weird.

I looked at Kyo and said, "wait here!" I ran in quick and handed Kiku the ice cream and ran back outside and asked Kyo if he was ready.

"Yeah, get on my back," he bent down and got on his knee.

I jumped on his back, he held his hands on my high thighs almost near my butt. He ran into my apartment and twirled me around. Kiku gasped and smiled to her ears. She laughed and handed me my ice cream. I was about to eat my ice cream when I put it down to Kyo's lips.

"Want some?" I asked as he took a chunk out of it. I laughed and brought it to my mouth and ate it.

"Sorry Yuki, this must look pretty weird!" I exclaimed.

"No don't worry about it!" Yuki said.

~~Yuki's POV~~

Who is this guy? Is this Sachi's boyfriend?! OMG DID I JUST MAKE OUT WITH SACHI WHEN HER BOYFRIEND WAS ONLY AN HOUR AWAY?!?!? Holy crap this day is just getting better and better for me isn't it? That was sarcastic! Jesus, first I make out with the girl of my dreams, then I find out she's a kind of Superhuman, then this guy comes in with my Sachi on his back, hands near her ass! Shit! I'm totally pissed now, I'll just pretend that I'm fine with it and just play along.

~~Kyo's POV~~

This is amazing! It feels so good to be home again. I miss living with Sachi and Kiku. Ever since I went to the mountains, I thought of Sachi every day and every night, I ached without her next to me. I heard her laugh and press closer to me and lick her ice cream. I laughed too, it felt so nice to have Sachi having fun with me again. I actually couldn't believe I was here, giving Sachi a piggy back ride, eating her ice cream and laughing with Kiku, and meeting one of their friends. Took one hand out from hold Sachi and stuck it out to shake.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Kyo," I said.

"My name's Yuki, nice to meet you too," Yuki said shaking Kyo's hand firmly.

"Well come in! Don't just stand with the door open!" I said.

"Yeah! Let's get this party started!" Kiku said.

"Am I too heavy? I can get down if I am or your arms hurt," Sachi asked me, eyes sparkling as always.

For fun I bounced her on her back, she was surprised and wrapped her arms around my neck so she wouldn't end up on the floor. I felt her breasts pressed up against my back, hard. I savored that moment like my life depended on it.

"I can feel just about every square inch of your body like that," I whispered to make her laugh. "Nice boobs,"

Her face grew red and she immedietly pulled back and slapped the back of my head lightly. I started to laugh and she slapped me again.

"That's NOT funny!" She yelled with her voice sounding playful. I knew she didn't mean it at all.

"Come on, Sachi we all know you like it when I comment on your boobs," I said louder than I was suppost to.