Wanna One

[kind of a re-do to a past chapter?? Or am edit??)

"Does this mean I have to bring food again?" Jisoo blankly stated,looking at places to order food already. "Last time i did that I had to buy over 100 breakfast meals and honestly I'll do it again. But they have less members right? Less than 100 people this time? They debuted?"

Manager Sejin and smiled fondly at Jisoo's caring personality. "You don't have to give people things every time you see them you know. Save money."

"What if they haven't eaten yet though? Being a rookie idol is hard..." Jisoo trailed off, pausing her scrolling to frown up at Sejin.

"Jihoon debuted right? If he didn't I gotta call him and arrange a sleep over, though I'll probably do that even if he did debut. Did he?" She rambled out.

"Yes! He's in Wanna One. Jisoo, you really need to make your social circle smaller. Every idol I tell you about, you've met already..." Sejin trailed off, staring in amazement at the younger girl.

"Welp, gotta blast 오빠~" Jisoo sweetly said before stepping into the van. "See you later! I'll bring you food!"

Sejin nodded and sighed, turning around to walk back into the BigHit building. Jisoo smirked playfully and sat down quickly as the van started moving.

————————————

"아버지~ I didn't know you would be here too!" Jisoo giggled, hugging Joongki back loosely.

"Dad? He's your dad?" A shocked voice spoke from behind the two.

Jisoo looked behind her to see Jihoon. She smiled and shook her head, hugging him quickly.

"We filmed a drama together where he was my dad. I'm sure you probably saw a picture of it before. It's called 'Click'!" Jisoo exclaimed, smiling brightly at Jihoon.

"Ah, you're smile is so bright, I'm gonna burn!" Jihoon jokingly dropped to the floor, sneaking a glance to see if it was time for filming yet.

"바보~" Jisoo giggled again, slapping Jihoon's shoulder jokingly. "Are all three of us gonna be on? Me, Joongki 오빠, and Wanna One?"

"I'm pretty sure..." Joongki cut in, watching as the hosts introduced the show before beginning to introduce Wanna One.

"Ah! You should go now and introduce yourself with your group, we'll be out in a few seconds so don't worry~" Jisoo sighed and pushed Jihoon lightly over to his members just in time for them to walk in to the camera frame.

A couple minutes of Wanna One introducing themselves and then the hosts to the camera and started introducing Joongki and Jisoo.

"Today, other than Wanna One, we two more guests! One man and one, woman? Girl? Young woman? What should we call her?"

"Human!" Jisoo shouted off camera, breaking into giggles afterwards.

"Well we have a man and a human! It's official! Please come out!" The hosts exclaimed and motioned their hands for Joongki and Jisoo to come out.

"1,2! Hello, I am Park Jisoo~"

"Why do you still do the 1,2 thing? You're not with your group~!" The hosts teased her, laughing shortly.

"I'm nervous ah~ I only know Jihoon 오빠 and Joongki 오빠.... so many people I don't know!" Jisoo pouted and covered her face with Joongki's arm.

"Well in a bit we'll have chairs for everyone, so you can take your time to get to know everyone." The host smiled, making Jisoo scoff in her head remembering something.

"Thank you! I'll help bring the chairs out while I can get to meet everyone...is that alright?" Jisoo asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Yeah! I mean uh, " Some member yelled before correcting themselves. "That's fine..."

Jisoo smiled and started bringing the chairs out with the staff and the other boys helped her out. "So, who have I never met...?"