MX

Monsta X goes to do a photo shoot and walks in on Jisoo modeling so they awkwardly wait with Wonho who keeps staring at her. Once she's done modeling, she moves to the opposite side of the set, where a medium sized pool is. Monsta x can see Jisoo in new clothes and they assume she's modeling more. They ask and it turns out that she's filming for her new mv this time.

Monsta X quietly watch...at least for now...

Jisoo falls into the pool on her back and let's herself float down, lifelessly staring at the sky from under the water. She finally closes her eyes, and a man jumps in and drags her out, yelling and crying. A girl about Jisoo's age runs and falls, hugging Jisoo as she slips a ring onto her finger, an engagement ring.

The man starts giving Jisoo CPR, trying anything to bring her back. He keeps on, even after the girl calls an ambulance, and he takes one break for the camera to pan into his matching bracelet with Jisoo's that says 'brother'. The camera zooms into the engagement ring on Jisoo and the girl and finally, the scene cuts off.

Monsta X is confused as hell basically, and Jisoo stands up, shivers, and looks at the footage.

She quietly sings a couple lyrics, trying to warm her freezing body. Her lips were blue.

Wonho quickly hurries over since his turn to model wasn't near. He delicately places a fluffy jacket on her shoulders, going in front of her to zip it up, not looking into her eyes.

Jisoo softly smiles and hesitates before hugging him, digging her head into his neck. Wonho stands up straight, causing Jisoo to stand on her tippy toes. He lets out a shaky sigh before hugging her back and smiling sadly.

Jisoo is called over by a director to start filming a new scene, and she sighs before smushing a kiss onto Wonho's shoulder.

"It was nice seeing you, thank you for... not letting me freeze to death.." Jisoo softly giggles and unzips the jacket, about to hand it back to Wonho.

He shakes his head and pushes it back into her arms, smiling as he stares into her eyes.
She lightly blushes and looks up into his eyes for a second for a moment.

"Are...Are you sure...? Won't you be cold?"

Wonho's smile gets softer and softer, looking at Jisoo. She was always caring about others, not worrying about herself. He sometimes wishes though, that she only cared of herself for just a day. She was too selfless. Too nice. But, that's why he loves her.

"I'm about to change into the modeling clothes anyways. You keep it, it looks good on you."

He stopped himself from telling Jisoo that anything looks good on her. Wonho definitely has a problem with letting Jisoo go, but honestly, so does she.