Unhelpful guide to Jisoo

This is Jisoo, amazing, beautiful, yep, we know!

She's also knows as The Savage Maknae, why you ask?

THIS IS TOO MUCH *collapses*

She joined the BTS line up before she was 10 years old. Um??

I was literally sleeping and crying about going to school for no reason when I was 10. She was frickin spending more than a week without food or sleep and still practicing! Like...??

Her other nicknames are:

Noodle (because every time she appears on vlive she's eating a bowl of chinese noodles, she's obsessed with them.)

Love (only and I repeat ONLY can her brothers and Jungkook call her this!!!)

Flower Face (Hoseok's nickname for her, because she's prettier than a flower....aww-)

Sue/Soo (She likes this one only if someone ends it with a '-Shi' because then it sounds like Sushi)

AND MANY MORE!

Her positions include:

Sub Rapping, she's basically female Yoongi and RM and Hobi combined tbh.

Main singer, she's main singer but in some songs she has less lines than Jin like?? What??

Main Dancer, have you seen this girl's dance battle with the dance line??

Producer, she produced Havana by Camila....um?? She also produced Spring Day with RM, 4'o'clock with both RM and Tae, and AGUST D with Yoongi....
AND MORE?? Like what??

Model, not only is she a model, but a model for a bunch of companies. YG, SM, JYP, BigHit, Fantagio, Starship, etc!!!

Actor, this fetus is the greatest actor ever. She maintains her cool during scenes and when she's done she freaks out and almost dies lmao. She shot a couple of hue hue hue scenes with a few people and omg?? I'm dead again??

FIRST SOLO ALBUM:

Intro: Dark Memories

"I got Love" taeyeon

"Lockers are a girl's best friend"

"Omona" I believe this was from a mixnine group

"Love isn't for me"

"Depression"

"Standards"

"Black Dress ft CLC" CLC

Skit: Golden Shapes

"Sunshine"

"New Hopes"

"Havana cover ft Jungkook" Camila Cabayo (??)

"Overdose on me"

"Shadows"

"Overturn"

"Stop"

"Returning time"

Outro: Them

Did she just do this?

Basically, her album tells a story of how she used to be bullied, Lockers were her best friends. She slowly overcame her depression and starting having new hopes, but eventually her disorders will all return back to her, because of antis and haters, but her greatest hater is herself.

Ummmm??????

HONEY NO STOP *sobs* ✋ 🛑

She is the greatest person alive and deserves the world, in fact....

An army actually gave her some land on a planet that was discovered recently on her birthday so...

I guess she's technically an actual queen now right?

PT 2: JISOO MEMES coming soon.