Benny's birthday and first word

No ones pov

It was a year and a normal day and it was Benny's birthday and Maya and Jaya are now in first grade. And Benny is turning 1 years old.

Everything was ready and the guest has arrived and the cake was there. And so was his friends Jimmy, Nate and Emilia. They had fun at the games and Benny learned to walk but he still hasn't talked yet and hopefully he will soon.

Maya said, "So Benny how is your birthday going for you so far?"

Benny happily squealed cutely.

Harold said, "Anyone seem Mr. Krupp yet?"

Edith came and said, "Hello sorry Krupp couldn't come he has a fever."

George said, "Sorry to hear that."

At Krupp's house

Mr. Krupp was laying on his bed from his cold and he hates it when he's sick.

Mr. Krupp said, "Darn you *cough* cold!"

He noticed there was something on the floor and it was Benny's birthday present. Edith forgot to bring it and guess he has to bring the gift to Benny himself.

Mr. Krupp put on some mask to cover his nose and mouth and put on a coat and started walking to the party.

At the party

After so many games and everyone was really excited because it was finally time for cake but Benny was sad.

Harold said, "Benny why are you so sad?"

Benny was trying to talk but he couldn't and he can only speak baby talk.

Then the cake was here

(I don't own picture)

Everyone sang him happy birthday and they ate the cake and Benny was saving an extra cake for someone.

Then it was time for presents and Edith was shocked.

Edith said, "Oh no I left his present at home, I'll go back and get it."

Mr. Krupp said, "No *sneezes* need."

He hands them the present and he almost passed out and luckily two people caught him.

Edith said, "Thanks for bringing the gift but you should rest."

Mr. Krupp said, "Alright I was just *cough* here to drop off the gift, well *sneezes* bye everyone."

But Benny crawled over to Krupp and tugged on his pants.

Mr. Krupp said, "Hello *sneezes and coughs* Benny Happy birthday."

Benny said, "Krupp... Krupp!"

Maya said, "He said his name!"

Jaya said, "Really unexpected I always thought it would be daddy or even mommy for one of them."

Harold picks him up and was a little sad that his first words weren't daddy or papa.

Mr. Krupp said, "I'm surprised that I was a baby's first word."

Benny squealed happily.

George said, "Don't be sad babe, at least the girl's first names were daddy and mommy."

Harold said, "Yeah and I wonder what Benny will call me."

Benny was gonna speak again as he looked at Harold.

Benny said, "Mama!"

George said, "Aw he called you mom too just like Jaya called you mom."

Everyone chuckled and Harold blushes red.

Maya giggled and said, "Happy birthday Benny."

Benny laughed happily.