Issues at school and a fight

No ones pov

It was another day at school and it was Friday Jaya and Maya were making a comic in the cafeteria at lunch.

A mean girl named Courtney and her friends Sam and A.J. came up to them.

Courtney said, "Is it true you both have two dads?"

Maya said, "Yeah why?"

Sam said, "That's disgusting, two dads that are gay is gross."

A. J. said, "Yeah, even if they kiss, so who's the mom."

Courtney said, "Are you guys gay too, because they follow their parents lead."

Jaya said, "SHUT UP! WE AREN'T AND DON'T TALK ABOUT OUR PARENTS THAT WAY!"

Courtney said, "Why I'm telling the truth, it's wrong, disgusting, and I think I might puke!"

Maya was about to cry and she said, "Stop it already leave our dads alone!"

Courtney pushed Maya and Jaya had finally had enough and she was furious.

Jaya tackles Courtney to the ground and started repeatedly punching her face with her two fists and Sam and A. J. backed away with fear and Maya trying to get Jaya to fight. Everyone cheered about the fight and a girl ran to get the principle.

At George and Harold's job

George and Harold were working peacefully and there was a phone call and George answered it.

George said, "Hello? Yes this is Mr. Beard! Oh we'll be right there."

Harold said, "Something wrong?"

George said, "The girls we need to pick them up."

At school in the office.

Maya was sitting patiently and Jaya had her head in her knees not looking up at all. Courtney was there too and her mom was there and George and Harold finally arrived.

Mr. Greback said, "I appreciate all of you coming here, it appears there was a fight."

Courtney's father said, "Who started the fight."

Maya said, "It was Courtney talking mean about our dads and she pushed me."

Courtney said annoyed, "Not my fault you guys have 2 dads and not my fault your such a wimp!"

Courtney's mother said, "Courtney! I am so sorry for my daughters actions, please forgive me."

Courtney said, "But Jaya attacked me and punched my face."

Harold said, "Jaya is that true."

Jaya just slowly nodded her head and Courtney and her father was mad.

George said, "Please forgive us too."

Their parents made up and Mr. Greback said,

"Your kids are suspended for a week starting next week but they will come back after the week is done."

Courtney's dad said, "How dare you!? Just suspended those two gay like children and talk to his gay tie man."

Harold slapped him in his face and said, "HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY HUSBAND AND KIDS!?"

Courtney's mom said, "Everyone just calm down."

There was a little argument.

Then later they all drove home.

George said, "Jaya can't believe you ended up fighting your grounded when we get home."

Jaya didn't care about being ground she was thinking about something else. They got home and Maya was still a little hurt from being pushed.

Harold hugged her and said, "You'll be okay."

Inside the house they decided to have a conversation on what happened.

George said, "Will you both tell me about the fight and why did it happened!?"

Jaya said, "They... Were making fun of you and dad... Because you were gay... And they told us it was gross... And that we will be gay too... And they h-hurt Maya... I-I didn't k-now what to do... Am I gonna be gay too?"

George said, "Hey kiddo please don't cry."

Jaya said, "I d-didn't w-want t-them t-t-to t-talk about you all like that and hurt Maya, I'M SORRY!"

She started to cry and George, Harold and Maya hugged her as she cried.

George said, "Okay your officially ungrounded and next time don't fight okay, just tell your principle and they can deal with it."

Jaya said, "Okay..."

Harold said, "Don't cry anymore, everything is okay."

Jaya had a smile and was lucky to have this family.