147. Article

Cece Rose Wasilewski spotted sporting baby bump as TVD Season finale gets an overwhelmingly negative response.

Cece Rose Wasilewski was spotted in Atlanta sporting her baby bump for the first time.

After announcing her pregnancy, the TVD star (who is married to Paul Wesley, who plays Stefan Salvatore in the show) announced that she is 5 months pregnant and the couple are expecting a son.

But let's move on to what everyone is talking about – the 'Vampire Diaries' season 5 finale, which saw Bonnie Bennett (Kat Graham) and Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) trapped on the Other Side – aka dead.

Fans across the globe were distraught at the thought of two key characters being written off the show. This seems like a particularly risky move on the part of the writers, considering Ian Somerhalder's 'Damon Salvatore' is said to be one of the most, if not the most popular character on the show.

Ian Somerhalder seemed to confirm in a tweet that this will not be the last time we see Damon Salvatore, however this does not necessarily mean that the character is alive.

How do you feel about the show's finale? Do you think killing Damon and Bonnie was a step too far? Or do you think that the show needed a shake-up?