28. Instagram

@CeceRose – Here are some of the pics from my Seventeen shoot that they didn't end up using! Which do you guys like the most?

@CeceRoseHere are some of the pics from my Seventeen shoot that they didn't end up using! Which do you guys like the most?

560,981 likes

@Mr.DanielGillies:

DAMN GIRL! Like seriously, DAMN!!

@CharlTVD:

I'd like to call out @Mr.DanielGillies for being pervy but... DAMN!

@Nina:

Thank you for never taking your clothes off on set @CeceRose, you'd put the rest of us girls to shame!!

@EmmaWildam:

This just proves my theory – anyone who acts in any show on the CW is FINE AF!

@Thatonefeminist:

I just don't understand. We're campaigning for girls to have equality, and then praising when girls take their clothes off. How does that make any sense??

@ClaireHolt:

Seriously @Thatonefeminist?? I thought part of the 'campaign' for equality was campaigning for choice? It's a photoshoot!

@CeceRose:

@Thatonefeminist I totally get where you're coming from. But as @ClaireHolt said, I get the choice to do anything that I want. When the magazine approached me and asked if I'd like to do a photoshoot for them, I jumped at the chance. It was so much fun, I loved every second of it, and I don't think it's un-feminist to take your clothes off. What would be un-feminist, would be me judging other women for their choices. They're my clothes, it's my body, it's Seventeen's photoshoot and it's really not any of your business.

@CecesGirl:

SLAY Cece! I'm so happy that I stan someone as amazing as her!

@Craccola:

@Thatonefeminist I think it's weird that you think you get to decide what's feminist and what isn't...

@TvdGirls:

I will forever love the way that the cast always stick up for each other!

@LillySalvatore1:

@TvdGirls Because they love each other