100. Article

Becky and Cece Cameron's father Bradley Cameron passes away aged 60

It has been reported that the father of model Becky Cameron and actress Cece Cameron has passed away after having a severe heart attack.

Although this has not been confirmed by either women, a representative for the family had this to say:

'Yes, we lost him. It was a huge shock, he didn't make anyone aware of his heart problems, least of all his daughters. He was a kind, bright, wonderful person and everyone who knew him will no doubt be feeling the weight of his loss. It is at this time that we ask for privacy for both Becky and Cece, who will take this loss harder than any other members of the family.'

Social media has been flooded with condolences and messages despite the pair not posting anything since the news broke last week.

It has been confirmed that the funeral took place today with both girls and their mother, Lauren Cameron, in attendance, as well as Cece's fiancé 'Vampire Diaries' star Paul Wesley. The pair are tying the knot in December.

As they ask for privacy at this time, they are yet to publicly comment on the matter.

However, our website offers our condolences to the pair. We are sorry for your loss and hope that things will begin to look up for you very soon.