*1*

hello guys.....here is the first shot...

hope u will like it....plz give me support for my new SS.......

I know I am late in posting the first shot....but wt to do my other works also need updates so I became busy in writing plots (only writing not typing) including this story.....hope u will understand nd coopereate with me....

Pls ignore mistakes wtever they may be...humble request....thank you....

Start ur read ...enjoy nd don't forget to give feedback....i am waiting....

***

This shot start from .....Shivika left to find the motive behind Daksh Kapoor who is going to marry Priyanka Oberoi...sister of Shivaay Singh Oberoi with evil intentions...

As per Annika's plan Shiv asked Daksh to go to Lonavala but Daksh politely denied Shiv as he is going with Priyanka for shopping.....

But Priyanka came back within seconds nd told that Daksh received a call about the accident of one of his friends nd left.....

Shivika decided to go Lonavala to catch Daksh red handedly ....

But Shivaay didn't know that how the Khidikithod Annika prepared herself for everything to face the situations if they will appear in sudden...

After they reach Lonavala ...they took a room which was exactly opposite to the room where Payal was...

Annika saw when Daksh came to Payal"s room....she informed the same to Shivaay...

After a little discussion ...Shivaay decided to confront Daksh...nd he knocked the room's door along with Annika...

Daksh ...opening the door...seeing Shivika he was first shocked nd later he welcomed them...

When Shivaay noticed Payal ....he questioned the same to Daksh....

Daksh: Payal nd 2 other friends were also here as i came after long time nd arranged a meet with my friends....nd I am planning a surprise for Priyanka with their help...Payal is also one of my friends...he said...

Shivaay felt a little guilty that he doubted Daksh becz of Annika...

Daksh: by the way you both are here ? he asked doubtedly ....

Before Shivaay react...

Anni: arrey issme badi baath kya hai...you know that I am your wedding planner....suddenly Mr. Oberoi asked me that he want a destination wedding for his sister...I suggested Goa...but he denied that place by saying its not suitable place for a traditional wedding...so I suggested the restorts at Pune nd here at Lonavala....

I preferred Pune to visit for an enquiry...but Mr. Oberoi preferred Lonavala for two reasons...first one to talk with the chef...nd to check the resorts...wo we came here to check the resort nd enquire about the facilities ....she said in one go...

Hearing it Shivaay was surprisingly looked at her....

At the same time her phone started ringing....

She took the phone nd seeing the display as unknown number ...she answered it...

OS: ...........

Anni: haan ji...bolrahihu....

OS:..........

Anni: oh aap....

OS: ...........

Anni: haan ji we are here...may be we will reach in 15 to 20 minutes....

OS: ...........

Anni: yeah definitely...we will reach....

OS: ...........

Anni: just 20 mintues sir we will meet you...

OS: ...........

Anni: haan sir...Mr.Oberoi also here...

OS: ...........

Anni: haan sir...if he like it ..then we will talk on it...

OS: ...........

Anni: sure sir...we will....said she disconnected the call....

Looking at Shivaay...

Anni: Mr.Oberoi....if your checking completed here we will go nd check the Blue Moon Resort nd will finalise ...if you don't like that also we will go Pune...there is less time ...plz...she said...

Shiv nodded in okay...before they left...

Anni: Mr.Daksh...waise aapbhi yahi hai...kya app haumare saath aayengetho aap khud aapke marriage venue ko dekhke select karsakthe hona....she invited ..

Shiv also looked at Daksh....but Daksh politely rejected to come with them as he hv to complete the planning for Priyanka's surprise....

Nodding as okay Shivika left.....after sitting in the car...

Shiv: I already told you...but you didn't ....now you yourself witnessed how good he is....he said...

Anni: Mr.Oberoi...if you accept or not...but I will prove it...plz move to Blue Moon Resort....she said....

Shiv: r u mad...why do you want to go there? He asked...

Anni: plz Mr.Oberoi ...plz give me one more chance ...she requested.....

She starred at her...in her eyes he saw something....

He turned the car in the road that leads to Blue Moon Resort....

Thank you for reading .....

Will meet with next.....

Don't forget to give feedback....plz...

Till then stay tuned to read...bye bye take care.....

URS 

PHANIKIRAN