Chapter 10: My princess

Start from the beginning

"I am Chimi!" The other one says

"I am V!" The goofball says. Surely they don't trust us as well.

"YOURS IS MUCH WEIRDER!" I and Rose say in chorus

"DON'T JUDGE!" Both of the boys say in a chorus as well.

Minutes later after short talks and knowing each other. We made the so wrong yet so right decision. We ran away.

*whistle* The guards of the place tried to get our attention as they ran after us. We were kids yet we were a lot faster than them... Except for Rose. Chimi had to carry her just so we can go to our destination. We were far enough and lost the guards chasing us.
If you are asking "WHY THE HELL DID YOU CHOSE TO RUN AWAY!?!" Well... After knowing that those boys never had freedom and the same with me and Rose. We wanted to be free even for just one day.

Here we were... At a lake... I and Rose saw this from our bedroom window even it was far from the orphanage. We were under a tree as we look at the beautiful lake. The boys removed their t-shirt making us shocked.

"Let's swim!" Chimi said as he pulled me by the hand. I look back to see V running after us and Rose before him.

Four of us were playing, swimming and joking around. *splash!* we were splashing each other. Then we sat by the grass looking at the sunset... What a long day! How can this day get better!

"I will buy some food," Chimi says and puts his shirt on

"I'll come with you!!!" Rose said running to him as Chimi had no choice

It was a little quiet after they left but I felt V move closer to me, he was now beside me.

"Why are you called 'Witch?' despite your kindness?" I blush at these words... This was the first time someone told me I was kind.

"Well, She is my princess and I would always be against her," I say while giggling.

"Well, to me... You're MY princess..." He said as he held my hand as he touched my ginger hair.

-

"Y/N... Y/N..." He said waving his hand on my eyes as I then wake up and make eye contact with me.

"V? I-Is that you?" I say looking into his eyes with my teary eyes.

"I was right! You are MY princess" He said as a tear left his eye and his hands were on my waist and he lifted me in the air as my hand was on his shoulder slapping it slightly as I say

"Put me down Tae!" But instead, he just spun us.

I would love to be with him... Forever.

"Come, I will show you something." He said after putting me down as he held my hand and pulled me out of the water. I took my huge shirt as he wore his clothes after we got dry. He held my hand again and led me to a door. I thought it was another exit to the pool area but I was wrong... It was a beautiful balcony.

 It was a beautiful balcony

It was beautiful...

"Wow! The city is beautiful! The lights are beautiful! The sunset is beautiful!-" I say with the biggest smile but Tae cuts my words.

"You are beautiful." He said with a smile as I feel my ginger hair flying in the wind. Our eyes were on each other. And the city lights and sunset made this moment so vulnerable and romantic. His face gets closer to mine as his hands were on my waist... But... The door opens and we see... Jimin.

He punched Tae on the face while he held my hand and pulled me away. Jimin's movements were too fast making me and Tae shocked. He kept pulling me. His grip on my wrist was tight that would surely leave a bruise. When we're on the hallway It began to get tighter making me try to pull his hand off but his grip only gets tighter

"Jimin! Let go of me!!!" I say, I stop waking and kept pulling, slapping and throwing his hand away but his grip was too tight and it hurts... But knowing that he was having a child... Not from me... Hurts more. I wanted to stay with Tae but Jimin only kept pulling me as I beg for him to let me go. Were 10 steps by the door as I kept begging him to let me go, he held my wrist even tighter as he faced me with tears in his eyes.

"Do you not love me anymore?" He said as his tears fall. Why do I still feel hurt seeing him cry because of me? After he hurt me... WHY CANT I HAVE THE GUTS TO HURT HIM AS WELL!?! Why... Why do I keep on loving him...?

"Answer me Y/N! ANSWER ME!!!" I can't speak... He was looking into my eyes as I can't look at him... I can't answer him...

"Answer me... Please... My love?"

'my love' he used to call me that...
When did he stop that I didn't even realize it...
Jimin... My love...
I-I love you but my shattered heart...
Gives up...

I took this chance to let go of his hand.

Goodbye Chimi... Please be happy with my princess... She loves you more than I do... You love her... More than me...

--------------------------------
Hey guys! I have a few questions to ask you for the next chap

1st, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAPPEN NEXT!?!

A) Make her Live with Tae for now

B) Make Jimin use his authority as Your husband to take you home

C) run away from the two of them

D) (chose something you have in mind)

2nd, Do you like this chapter?

3rd, What would you like to see more of?

A) Tae's killer side

B) Jimin's Honesty to Y/N

C) BOTH!

Lastly, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!

My classes will start soon so I will try to update often but pls understand if some chapters take long! Thanks for everything! Hope you like my story even chapters are so short 😅 at least I end it well *wink*. Thank you for everything! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

So... Killer? Or Cheater?