¡disclaimers! | ✔️

—————————

one. i do not own riverdale nor the punisher. i only own carmen, robin, and all the unrelated characters in the series. may contain harsh words, violence, sex, and mentions of vulgar phrases.

two. slow updates. please refrain from commenting 'please update' because i update when i can. the story may not proceed as the original storylines. the plot of this book is entirely mine.

three. negativity and rudeness will not be tolerated. plagiarism will not permitted. criticisms and corrections are openly appreciated and welcomed.

four. so as you guys can and will probably see, this book is undergoing major editing since i wrote this when i was like 14 or 15? i kind of found myself cringing at the layouts, so to suit my current style, i've decided to revamp this book. i will probably alter the plot as i go, but check marks will be placed at the very beginning of each chapters to signify that it's been edited.

five. a big thank you to the readers who took their time to read my book, thank you so much. without you, i don't know what would have gone with this book. from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for staying along with this book and for the future readers, i hope you like this book as much as i have loved writing carmen's story. i hope you guys will stay until the end, and until then, thank you!

six. another note to add is that, a fellow reader recently notified me that there was another book called carmen but the faceclaim was adelaide kane. to clear up the confusion, it's still the same book that began with adelaide as the faceclaim. i recently changed it to danielle rose russell because i honestly thought it would suit her better.

seven. i apologize for causing all the confusion, and i really appreciate the reader who notified me. thank you so much!

© Copyright 2019 | -roscoeee