i went to the bathroom and i changed back in one of David's shirts, i threw my hair in a high ponytail and i stepped outside the bathroom , everyone we're in their beds, Marcus and Aiden same bed , Cole and Noah same bed , and the kind sized bed was empty, i frowned. i walked to the kitchen to drink some water.

"you look sexy in my shirts" a voice whispered in my ear.

"they are comfy" i said turning around , to be only face to face with a shirtless David.

"you are pretty" he whispered , then he snaked his arms around my waist.

"not bad for yourself" i said and he smirked, then suddenly he tighten his grip around my waist and my feet the left the ground. within seconds he placed me on the counter.

"what was that for?" i said and he smiled, i couldn't really tell if he's smiling or smirking since it's very dark and the only light here is the moonlight.

then his eyes went to my lips, he licked his lips and he slowly started leaning to me. OH LORD PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT HAPPENING , OH LORD OH LORD.

then, his soft lips collided with mine , his lips are so soft, at first i was shocked but then i started kissing him back , the fireworks and butterflies eating my stomach. i wrapped my legs around his waist and i started sucking his bottom lip, he wanted to enter but i refused , then he bit my bottom lip and i opened my mouth , our tongues colliding. then he broke the kiss and i frowned.

"you go to sleep princess, i will sleep on the couch" he said and i nodded , i jumped off the counter and i slowly started walking to the bedroom , thinking about what just happened.

********************************

"Persephone , wake up , we're in Miami" a voice whispered in my ear , i opened my eyes and i found Aiden , i glared at him and i stood up , i noticed everyone grabbing their bags and heading out of the plane.

i grabbed my bag and i started walking out of the plane.

"Persephone" a voice called behind me , i turned around and there stood Aiden.

"hmm?" i hummed in response.

"are you free?" he asked as we all stepped inside the airport.

"no , i'm kinda busy turning Oxygen into carbon dioxide" i said , then i gave him a fake smile. the guys burst out laughing except Aiden who looked a little bit sad.

"i'm sorry" he whispered and i crossed my arms.

"can you repeat , i didn't hear you well" i said, keeping a fake smile on my face.

"I'M SORRY" he yelled causing half of the airport to glare at us.

"lower your voice , and talk like a gentleman" i said.

"i'm sorry" he said and i smiled.

"no problem " i said and i gave him a small hug , i noticed David sending me a death glare.

"i called us a limousine" Marcus said after we waited outside the airport.

"and i booked us two rooms in the hotel , this time each one get's their own bed"  Noah said and we all cheered.

"so what are we going to do today?" Noah said and i gave him a 'really?" look.

"search for Lucas"  i said in a 'duh' tone.

"right" he said and i rolled my eyes.

then a black limousine parked in front of us , a man in his mid 40's walked to us.

"Mr Spades"he said and David nodded at him. he took or bags and we all jumped in the limousine.

"i can live in here" i said as we all sat down.

"so guys , we have some hard work to do" i said and everyone looked at me.

"so this Antoine Chevy guy will be in room 54, which means that he's somewhere near Lucas, which also means we have to force him to tell us everything , the same thing i did yesterday with Justin" i said and everyone nodded at me.

after 15 minutes of an awkward silence , we reached the hotel and let me tell you , this is pure heaven.

as soon as we stepped out of the vehicle , 2 men started running towards David.

"Mr Spades , it's pleasure having you here" one of them said , David nodded at him.

"your rooms will be 50 and 51 , in the 4th floor" he said and we all looked at each other and smirked.

David nodded at him and we all started walking inside this heaven. we walked to the receptionist desk , two ladies , both in their latest twenties we're there. one blonde and the other ginger , both of them started whispering when they saw David , and the blonde one lowered her shirt showing her fake breasts, i clenched my fists. AM I JEALOUS?.

"hello David" the blonde one said as she leaned down , making her breasts full view for me and the guys.

"you may call me Spades" he said and i smirked.

"David is sexier" she said , and it turned out like a moan, my jaw dropped to the floor.

"not interested sugar" David said , slightly annoyed. my blood boiled when he told her sugar.

"but you will be, soon" she said, then she winked at him. okay that's enough.

"listen here sweetie, you better give us our room keys or you will end up in your own pool of blood" i roared at her.

"bitch" she said then she threw the keys in my face.

"you'll regret this" i said and i walked closer to her.

"what will you do dear?" she said , then within seconds i grabbed her by her hair and i smashed her on the cold desk.

"you're crazy" she yelled at me and i smirked.

"i'm only crazy when it comes to my man" i whispered in her face , not sure if the guys heard me or not. YAY ME I JUST SAID MY MAN.

"let's go guys" i said, the guys we're too shocked to say something.

we got inside the elevator, no one said a single word.

"what? someone had to put her back in her place" i defended myself. they all glared at me , except David who was smirking.

"anyway, Noah , Marcus and Cole , you will be in the same room , which means that i'm with David and Persephone" Aiden said and we all nodded.

"guys, we are only 3 rooms away from Chevy" Noah said and we all smirked.

the elevator doors opened , we all walked to our rooms. we said out goodbyes and the 3 of us (me, David and Aiden) stepped inside our room.

we all started wandering around , there was a stairs.

"we have a problem" Aiden roared from which i guess the kitchen.

"WHAT IS IT?" i yelled so he can hear me.

"there's only two rooms , one here and one upstairs. so you guys will be sleeping in the same room because i like to have my privacy, and don't worry , each one of you has their own bed" can this get any worst?

"and guys , since we're going after Chevy , get ready , we have a pool party today" Aiden said and i rolled my eyes.

guess today won't be fun like i expected.

  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••