"to make sure that he won't hurt my wife and kids" he said.

"are they really planning on hurting David and everyone i care about?" i asked and he slowly nodded.

"why did you talk to Lucas few days ago?" i asked. 

"oh please" he said and i pulled the trigger , he screamed like girl. 

"TWO MORE TIMES AND THE BULLET WILL COME OUT , WHY DID YOU TALK TO HIM?" i yelled in his face.

"HE WAS TELLING ME TO END YOU BUT I REFUSED AND THAT'S WHY HE KEEPS THREATENING ME WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS" he yelled and i smirked.

"why did you have some files , each one has every information about everyone in this room" i asked.

"i did some research because i wanted to know everything about you , all of you" he said.

"last question, who is travelling with Lucas?" i asked and Justin's face went pale.

"plea-" i cut him off by pulling the trigger.

"YOU LOOKED SO NICE WHEN I SAW YOU AT FIRST" he yelled.

"ONE MORE PRESS AND YOU WILL SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR BUDDY, WHO IS TRAVELLING WITH HIM?" i yelled , losing my temper each second.

"YOUR FUCKING AUNT , THE ONE WITH A BLONDE HAIR , IN HER MID 40'S , SHORT AND FULL OF PLASTIC SURGERY'S" he yelled and i clenched my fists, that bitch.

"you better thank your god that i didn't do anything , but i will do one thing" i said and i took his phone from his pocket.

"what is your wife's name?" i asked.

"oh please don't " he yelled and i rolled my eyes.

"you don't want me to pull the trigger, now be a good man and tell me " i said.

"S-Susan" he said and i started searching in his contact , after few minutes and i found her number , after 4 rings she answered.

"hi , is this Susan Parker?" i asked as i put on speaker so Justin could hear.

"um yes , who is this may i ask ?" she said through the phone, Justin was about to say something but i pointed the gun at him , he didn't say a single word.

"i'm Lara , Lara Ryder, i just wanted  to tell you , do you by any chance know a girl named Meghan?" i asked , i caught David smirking in my direction.

"yes, Meghan is my husband's sister" she said and i opened my eyes wide. i looked at David , he was shocked , i mouthed him a 'what the fuck'.

"well darling , appears that your husband is getting laid everyday by his sister" i said.

"WHAT?" she yelled through the phone.

"you don't believe me , okay , tell her Justin" i said, i pointed the gun at his dick, he rolled his eyes at me.

"Y-yes , she's right" Justin said.

"I WANT A DIVORCE" this Susan girl yelled through the phone , then i hanged up.

"never cheat on a girl" i said as i stood up.

"you can go to your room now , if you tell anyone about this , i will shoot you over and over again." i said and he nodded quickly.

i untied him and within seconds he was out of the hotel room.

"that was the most amazing thing to ever watch" Cole said and i burst out laughing.

"you scared the shit out of him" Noah said and i smirked.

"go to sleep everyone , we are going to Miami tomorrow " i said and he everyone smirked at me.