WINNER!!!!

Hey guys!! It's finally time to announce the winner of MegChan's Fanfic Contest!

The entree that I picked stood out to me the most, and I enjoyed reading it.

And to clarify, whatever I say about the winning story doesn't mean that I didn't see that in the others. I loved all the other stories!

A BIG thanks to everyone who participated in the contest!!! They were all amazing!

The story that was picked had an adorable plot!! The creative thinking and plot was definitely 10/10 ٩(๑ᵒ̴̶̷͈᷄ᗨᵒ̴̶̷͈᷅)و

And don't even get me started on the word count either-

I stated that word count wasn't a major grade if the minimum of 500 words was met. This is still valid.

This one was really long!!

The story was really descriptive, and I could imagine perfectly what was going on in the story, in my head!

My favorite aspect was how the author really captured the personality of Luminous as a character.

They really matched the voice of him, I could definitely imagine Luminous' voice in my head when he talked in the story!

Well, I think I've got you all antsy enough!!

The winner is....

ClazeyJ !!!!

Go ahead and PM me your request! Can be X reader or X OC (just give me details on the OC!)

Hope you all had fun! I might do another later on, when this book gets more reads!!

Thanks again!

- Meghan