He wasn't an easy convincing person when it came to investing money and I also had a lot of difficulties when I first met him and convinced him but now, we are like partners for life.

"Okay. So, take your time reading the mail. I won't disturb you. If you have any question, feel free to call me."

"Okay, I will. See you at the event."

"Bye! See you later, Thomas."

I made my way to hotel restaurant after shutting down my laptop and the call. It was now at noon and I decided to have my lunch before I went to her. I was glad that it served the food fast. I ate quickly because I didn't want Gina worry about me.

I didn't know why I thought like that. Right now, she must be busy angry at me. Why would she worry about me? I sighed but still ate my lunch quick. I wanted to arrive her front door as soon as possible.

After roaming around her house, it was sure that she wasn't inside and so, I went back to my speedboat and turned my way to the city. I rented it since the day I arrived Sitka and I was now enjoyed driving it.

I liked the feeling of the cold humid air, brushing my face as it moved. The weather wasn't nice but the air was fresh and giving me some chills on my back.

Sitka wasn't quite a wide place so I decided to search her around. I was also certain that I could find her. The surrounding neighborhood was peaceful and silent. Only a few people was out on the street, jogging.

"Wait! What are you doing? Where are you going?" I was wandering around the streets when a familiar voice boomed into my ears. I turned to the direction from which the voice came.

Gina!

She looked so beautiful with her usual sweater and long jeans. Typical Gina, huh! Wait! Why was she being dragged by a dark haired girl? Who was she? Was she trying to kidnap her?

Panic started to run in my blood as I ran to them. They didn't seem to notice me when they entered the nearby bar. I was about to call her but I heard that girl announced herself as her friend. So, I backed off and observed the situations between them.

That girl annoyed Gina so much that I saw Gina rolled her eyes numerously along with her head shaking a little. My lips curled up while pressing themselves to hold my laughter.

She looked so cute, pretending to smile and laugh but her laugh was more like sarcasm. I thought about helping her escape. She looked so pissed, glaring at that girl as I made my way to her. This was going to be the first time being close to her after two weeks.

....

"Wait, Gina! I am sorry. Please hear me out okay?" I begged. She shoved my hands off her immediately as soon as we reached outside.

"Hear about what? Your apologies? Do you think I will? NEVER! I won't accept any of these. Don't you understand my words 'we are over and leave me alone'?" She hissed, walking further away from me.

I followed her. I was tired of this but I had to say. If I had to do this for the rest of my life, I would. I couldn't imagine my life without her.

"Gina, I am sorry. I won't let you go and I won't leave you alone. Ever, Gina. EVER! I won't go anywhere until you come back to me. Please don't say we are over. I don't want this, please. I know you don't want this too, are you?"

She was walking to fast, not letting me touch her as she hugged herself. It hurt my heart little, seeing her distant herself from me.

"STOP bothering me!" she stopped as she turned to me, glaring with thunderous eyes, "I am serious about that term 'WE ARE OVER' and it is all your fault. How many time I have to say that to you? And also, please don't make me come back to you if you love me. Let me go. It is the best for us."