Claw Marks...?

<Peter>

The rest of the day we worked on an Ironman suit. It got very hot very fast in the workshop, and it reminded me of how Clint broke the air conditioner. I began to sweat, as I worked on the suit.

Suddenly I saw Tony take his shirt off, revealing the blue glow of his arc reactor on his chest. I could tell that he took it off because of how hot is was, since I saw visible sweat on his chest.

"Stop staring, and you're welcome to take your shirt off as well." Tony told me. I was hesitant, and working on painting the new red and gold suit for about a half an hour before I broke.

I slid my shirt off, and placed it against a wall. I continued to work on the suit.

<Tony>

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Peter take his shirt off as well. I glanced up, and I saw claw marks going all the way down his back. It was gruesome looking, three lines that were swollen and red. Dried blood was around it and it was scabbing. I could tell that it was very deep.

"What's that?" I questioned. Peter turned and looked at me. I gestured to his back and his face went pale.

"Oh... branches. In the woods." Peter assured me, and turned back to his work.

"Those are deep cuts for just branches." I commented.

"They were pretty sharp. Made me bleed." Peter informed me.

"How are they all in three perfect lines?" I questioned.

Peter shrugged. "P-Probably just... coincidence I guess. Maybe there was a branch with three prongs or s-something." He assured me.

"Peter stop lying to me." I told him. "We're actually worried about you."

"I've only known you for two days." Peter pointed out. "I'm fine, this stuff is normal."

I raised my eyebrows, but we got the work done anyway.

<Peter>

On my way out the door I handed my ID to the desk agent and opened my notebook. Time to write what we learned today.

ᗪᗩY TᗯO Oᖴ ᔕTᗩᖇK IᑎTEᖇᑎᔕᕼIᑭ

𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝙸𝙳 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚍. 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚜.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚜. 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜. 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚜, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖. 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜.

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙵𝚞𝚛𝚢.

After I was finished writing I stuffed my notebook into my backpack and headed back to the orphanage. This time, I made sure I was home before curfew.

§

"How was everyone's day?" I asked, setting my backpack down in our room.

"Boring."

"Nothing new."

"What about you?"

"Oh, I had lunch with the Avengers." I bragged. Everyone's eyes went wide.

"You ate lunch with Tony Stark?" One of the boys asked for clarification.

"I'm at a Stark Internship!" I exclaimed.

"And Captain America?"

"What about Hawkeye? With his cool arrows and stuff??"

"Oh yeah. Tony and Steve got mad at Clint because he broke the air conditioner with his arrows." I told them.

"Wow! You know the scoop!" Chase exclaimed.

"Guys, stop fussing over Peter so much." I heard Wade groan. "He's been there for two days already, I'm over it."

"Who spit in your cereal?" Chase asked.

"First off, that's not even a popular phrase. Second off, Mrs Harrison doesn't feed us anything, let alone cereal. Third of all, I'm pretty sure the readers are bored with Peter's bragging." Wade scowled.

"The what?"

"The readers."

"Okay, fine. You guys are over it. I guess I don't have to tell you all about Tony taking his shirt off." I told them.

"WHAT!?" I heard Finn screech. I smirked. Finn was the gayest boy in the world, and like any other person, would freak out over their celebrity crush taking their shirt off. "How dreamy did he look?!" He questioned.

"So dreamy. His arc reactor glowed on his chest, and his skin was sparkling with sweat." I told him, over exaggerating it so people continued fussing over me. Yeah, I liked the attention.

"How hot was Black Widow?" Chase asked.

"Dude!" I exclaimed, pretending to be offended.

"What? She's sexy." He protested.

I smirked. "She was pretty hot." I admitted.

"GO TO BED!" We all heard Mrs Harrison scream.

We all silently laughed as we climbed into our bunks.

A/N:

Y'all know I had to add Deadpool....

And of course he had to break the fourth wall :)

Anyways, should I make a 'bromance' between Wade and Peter?