Chapter 1:The Way It Is

Začít od začátku

"I'm going out wish me luck" I heard Nia say.

"Pink Poise" I heard Damien announce and nia walked out.

"I heard you get the celeb" my friend Vicki said

"I'm not sure Benny didn't say-" I started

"Little miss Kayla celebrity group please you Vicki and nia will be over shortly" he said.

"Ok" I nodded and went to fix my makeup.

"Burgundy Thunder" damien annouced

"See ya" vicki smiled and walked out.

I know your wondering why do we have these crazy ass names.Well you put your favorite color and favorite thing together and you have your new stripper name.

"Purple tiger" damien annouced

I fixed my heel and walked out the back and saw a full damn house.Im pretty sure its filled with married men anyways looking for some fresh pussy because they wife being ignorant.I walked to the celebritiy spot and saw Vicki dancing on trey songz.

"Purple tiger report to boss office" damien said.

Ughhh what the fuck does he want now!

"Somebody in trouble" Vicki laughed

"Shut up" I said as i walked off to the back of the club and opened the door and peeked my head in."Yes boss" I said.

"I need you to be extra good tonight because I heard yesterday you were slacking because you had some bad ass headache" he said " I want you to do whatever you gotta do to satisfy my customers"

"Sure thing boss" I said and he gave me the signal to leave.

This nigga stay hearing shit he mind as well work as an undercover agent for csi or some shit.I mean the boss was real fine.He stood 5'9 with nice darkskin and tan eyes.He had nice waves and tattoos all down his arms and back.But he wasnt really my type.I walked back to the celeb spot

"Purple tiger" I heard nia say

"Im here" I said as i walked over.

"I want her" some guy said as he pointed to me.

I walked over to him as he licked his lips and sat back.I sat on his lap and started grinding on him.

"How you been" I asked as i let his hands roam all over my body.

If its one thing i learned in this game its to make the customer feel comfortable and get to know him.

"Im good ma" he said " and you look better" He said

"So I've heard" I said and i realized it was 10:30 so i stood up " Ill be back" I said

I got up and walked backstage waiting for 5 minutes before walking on stage.I took one twirl around the pole and then I started clapping my ass because the boys love that.I jumped up on the stage and spun all the way around and landed doing a split.I started twerking while in a split then started moving one butt cheek up and down.I continued clapping my ass and shit.

After 15 minutes I got off and started walking to the celeb spot and seen alot more people on the other side by the boy I was on.I walked through his side and sat on his lap.

"Ma you was doing ya thang up there" He said while holding my hips.

"Boo" Nia said and i got up and walked toward her.

"What you need" I asked

"Go on that side with Jas me and Vicki got this side" Nia said and only reason she agreed to that side is cause tyga over there.