Chapter 26: Curious

Start from the beginning

"These fuckers admitted that they are under Yoonsoo. But they don't know much. Just that Yoonsoo had an omega in his holding and has crazy obsession of caging innocent wolves."
Yugyeom starts and Jungkook ushers him to continue.

"Recently, someone got into his holding place and rescued all of them and his mate was one of them. Yoonsoo lost his mind after that. Having this strange obsession, he wanted to have Taehyung as well."
Jungkook growls at that.

"This one said that". Yugyeom says, poiting to the red head wolf, "all the wolves in the holding place were mated. Meaning Yoonsoo's fucking obsession is to separate mates. Jihan was just used to bring Taehyung. What confuses me the most just like you is that none from these four know that masked beta. We tried to force ot out if them but I believe they really don't know." Yugyeom sighs, the events from that day playing in his mind at the mention of masked beta.

Jungkook was awfully calm, processing the information given to him. The thought of someone else having his Taehyung made his blood boil. He has sworn to kill whoever killed his baby but now he wants to end the whole Blood Venom pack and he wants to do it as soon as possible.

"As the pack law, anyone not loyal to their pack must be dead. Yug, get rid of them please." Jungkook announces and leaves, letting Yugyeom and Mingyu do their work.

---------------

Everyone was told about the situation, except Taehyung of course. Hyungsik wanted Chanyeol to meet them as soon as possible. Jungkook himself was looking forward to meet him.

Yugyeom visited the next when Jungkiok told him Taehyung is coming back to his normal self. Yugyeom brought daisies this time and the ice cream Taehyung insisted to eat that day.

The moment Yugyeom saw Taehyung, his eyes watered, unable to control his emotions

"Please, accept this as an apology, although it's useless your highness. I am terribly sorry." Yugyeom cries and Taehyung emrbraces him in a hug.

"Please Yugie, it wasn't your fault. You fought for me, you were so brave and I am thankful for having a friend like you Yugie. Please don't cry." Taehyung soflty says.

"I promise, I promise that I will be there for you. You can have my life your highness. I will gladly give it to you." Yugyeom says and Taehyung laughs.

"No Yugie, I want you with me. You are part of my family." Taehyung smiles and Yugyeom smiles through his tears as well.

"Come here drama queen." Jungkook pulls Yugyeom in a hug, patting his back and then Taehyung joins aswell.

"You both keep hugging, I am gonna enjoy my favourite ice cream." Taehyung kiss Yugyeom and Jungkook on cheek and runs towards kitchen.

"I hope you took good care of those fuckers." Jungkook says.