"I know." He said cockily, making me shake my head. "How far away are you guys?" 

"Last I checked a little over an hour, so I need to get my shit together so I can move it to the bus."

"Okay, I think the guys will help you move the merch to a bunk in our bus so you don't have to go back and forth every morning." He said before whipping his head up to look somewhere off camera. "Geoff come say hi, don't be a bitch."

I watched the camera shake a bit before Geoff came into frame, waving with a big smile, "Hey, Stella! How was the plane ride?" 

"Hey Gee, it was fine but the food was terrible." I laughed.

"Food here sucks, Stel. We're living off french fries and cookies, you know I wouldn't do that unless I had to." He's right, his healthy ass would never do that, which means the food actually does probably suck.

"I'm going to the store with Jawn, do you need want anything?" Geoff asked before stepping out of frame. 

"Strawberries!" I yelled, hoping he would hear.

"Stel wants strawberries and chocolate milk. Can you just get me my twizzlers and the throat tea?" Awsten asked him, nodding at the end before I heard the back door close and Awsten look back at the screen.

"Your throat hurts?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Just a little, nothing too bad, don't worry." I nodded and took a deep breathe in before sitting up in the bunk and rubbing my eyes.

"Okay Aws, I think I'm gonna go and pack up all my shit because we should be close to you guys. I'll see you in a little,"

"Okay cutie, I'll be here waiting, it's kinda chilly out for me to make a grand appearance," He smiled big.

I rolled my eyes, nodding, "Gotcha babe, I'll be jumping into your bunk then." He laughed and we said goodbye one last time before hanging up. I took a deep breath, smiling wide and pulling myself out of the bunk to do what I told myself I was going to do for a few hours now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When the bus pulled up to a stop I almost had to stop myself from running off the bus. I looked out the window and saw the venue along with the second bus and Immediately was taken out of my crappy mood. 

I pulled my luggage out from the bus and practically ran to the other bus where the door was open and practically begging me to jump inside. I pulled up my luggage and left it in the front room for later, pulling otto into a hug as he was the first person I saw. I greeted the rest of the guys in the front, so Jawn, Geoff, and Lucas.

I knew the other colored hair boy was in the back, so I immediately walked there, knocking on the door and hearing. "No I DON'T want to play Mario with you, Geoff." I laughed to myself, before opening the door and smiling wide, seeing my boyfriend curled up in a ball watching his phone screen.

He looked up quickly, quickly sitting up and opening his arms. I ran into him, hugging him tightly. "What's up, cranky pants." He laughed to himself and I playfully swatted his arms.

"Shut up," I smiled before placing a much needed but very soft kiss on his lips, smiling when we pulled away. "I missed you, I'm allowed to be cranky."

I N S T A G R A M

stellataylor hey england, you're a little cold but so is my heart, so i guess it'll do for now

::comments::

fan1: THREE (3) SUITCASES????

fan2: how does she look good straight off the plane

awstenknight: WARM HEARTED FOLKS LIKE ~ME~ ARE   A N G R Y