"hmm?" i hummed without taking my hands nor my face away from him.

"never cry again , please" he said turning around , now we're face to face, a reminder that he's still sitting on the chair.

"i promise" i said while cupping the both sides of his face with my hands.

"why are you dressed?" he calmly asked, my hands still on both sides of his perfect face.

"i need your help" i said.

"anything you want" he said and my heart melted.

"did you read everything ?" i asked and he nodded.

"one of the letter was written on it 'at Justin's party'which means that someone else received these letters" i said.

"i want to go and bring Justin, make him talk and tell me everything he knows" i said , i gave David a puppy dog eyes, thinking that he might agree on this.

"let's go gattino" he said standing up , i frowned because my hands we're relaxed on his face.

"we're leaving" David told Aiden and Marcus , wonder where's Noah and Cole.

me and David made our way outside the hotel, he was still in his clothes, that's why left quickly.

we got inside the elevator and i pressed the 3rd floor.

"why 3rd floor?" David asked.

"Justin's room" i said and David smirked at me.

"sugar" David said.

"hmm?" i hummed in response.

"i'm sorry about what Aiden said , he was just a little bit angry" David said.

"no problem" i said giving David a warm smile.

"piccolo " David said and i sent him a death glare.

"i'm not small" i roared at him , piccolo means small in Italian.

"see that you understand Italian" he said and i smirked at him.

then the elevator doors opened , me and David smirked at each other , then we stepped outside, i started walking to room 34 , with David following slightly behind me.

"that's our destination" i said , as we stood in front of room 34.

"ladies first" David said and i smirked, i pushed the door with my leg causing it to fly wide open.

"now what?" Justin's voice roared from inside.

"Just a little visitor" i said in a high pitched voice.

"Meghan?" he screamed.

"y-yeah" i said in the same high pitched voice, i turned around and i found David smirking at me.

"oh gosh thank lord you're here i need to get laid a had a very rough da-" he stopped talking when he saw my and David.

"oh hi Justin"i said leaning against the wall.

"please , you knocked the shit out of me today , you took the files and papers , now what do you want" he screamed , i can notice a little bruise on his nose.

"i want to have a little chat with you , if that's okay" i frowned.

"no no , i don't want to chat , get out" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"guess we have to do this the hard way" i said , i took my gun from the back of my shorts, i can noticed that Justin was scared to life when he saw the gun.

"Okay Okay don't shoot me" he said , raising his hands in defense.

"what do you think David?" i asked David , he was smirking.

"to late buddy" David told Justin and i smirked.

"well sorry dear but my man said so" i said and i punched Justin with the gun , knocking him out again.

"so now i'm your man?" David said smirking at me.

"it's called acting" i said , giving an innocent smile.

David smirked at me then he walked to Justin's body and he threw him over his shoulder.

"let's go" he said and stepped outside the hotel room.

"ops" David said as he hit Justin's head with the door, i giggled.

we walked to the elevator slowly , making sure that nobody is watching us, as we got inside the elevator i kept pressing the 'close' button over and over again until the elevator doors closed.

"that bitch is heavy" David said , pointing at Justin's body over his shoulder , i burst out laughing.

we stepped outside the elevator and we started making our way to the hotel room, i opened the door with a smile on my face.

"your queen is back" i yelled as i walked to the living room.

"where have you bee-" Cole asked but when he saw Justin on David's shoulder he stopped talking.

"oh common" Marcus yelled and i smiled.

"Marcus, bring me anything to tie Justin with" i said and i went to the kitchen to get a chair.

i grabbed a chair and i started walking to the living room, i placed the chair on the ground and David literally threw Justin on the chair.

"i only found Aiden's ties" Marcus said as he came with a bunch of ties.

"HEY" Aiden yelled.

"it could work" i said and i took the ties from him , after tying Justin , i stood in front of him.

"Cole , wake him up please" i said and Cole smiled at me , he disappeared for a few second then he came back with a glass of water. he poured it all over Justin's head. we all stood behind Justin so he wouldn't see us. Justin's eyes started opening slowly , then until they we're fully open he started freaking out.

"where am i" Justin screamed.

"boo" i jumped in his face.

  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••