"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" i yelled as i started throwing clothes all over the place, then i finally found it.

"what's going on?" Aiden asked and i ignored him and i rushed outside the room.

i stood in front of the giant window and i started dialing Charlies number.

"common common" i said , anxiety making it way to my stomach.

after three ring he answered.

"CHARLIE?" i yelled.

"P-Persephone" he said , his voice breaking.

"where are you Charlie? where's Jack? is he okay?" i asked, ignoring everyone behind me.

"no Persephone , everyday , men come to Jack , beat the shit out of him, and he's always alone, everyday i receive death threats, people keep following me and Jack, nothing is okay anymore , and you left us , you left us for your enemy" he said through the phone, i put my hand over my mouth so he wouldn't hear me sobbing.

"i-m s-sorry , i n-never wanted this" i managed to let the words escape my mouth.

"no you're not" he yelled and i dropped to my knees. fully sobbing at the moment.

"please listen to me Charlie" i said between sobs.

"what?" he yelled , i can feel hurt and anger in his voice.

"he tried to kill me , and he's going after you and Jack, please be safe. stay with each other, never leave him alone and tell him the same thing goes to you, you are in danger , the both of you, and i swear i'm trying to make things better , but it's not the easy, he's not an easy catch, just please be careful and if anything happens please call me" i said and i heard him breathing heavily on the other line.

"we will" that's the last thing he said before he hanged up.

at this moment i forgot about everyone , i forgot everything that happened , i just want to lay in my bed , i just want to sit with Charlie and Jack and we would gossip about the racers, i can't let anything happen to them , they don't deserve this , they never did , it's my fault i let them in my dark world , it's my fault , everything is my fault, it's my fault that i killed Toni without even realizing that Lucas was behind this , it's my fault that Charlie and Jack might go to angels high in the sky.

"Persephone please tell me what's wrong" Marcus said , placing his hand on my shoulder , i pushed his hand away.

"no no , stay away from me, STAY AWAY" i yelled standing up.

"please Persephone , what's wrong , tell me" Marcus pleaded, i can see pain in his eyes.

"please Marcus, i might hurt enough people already, please" i was fully sobbing in this moment.

"it's okay , you can tell me" Marcus said , i looked around and i only found Aiden standing near us , he was looking at me with guilt in his eyes.

i shook my head , ignoring Marcus and i went to the bedroom , i changed into a black shorts , black leather jacket and red converse, i grabbed my gun and i refilled it and i placed it in the back of my shorts , hiding it behind the leather jacket.

"where are you going?" Aiden asked as soon as i stepped outside the bedroom.

i ignored him and i started searching for David. i went to the kitchen and i found him sitting on the chair i placed in front of the counter , he was reading one of the papers.

i walked to him and i hugged him from behind , burying my face in the back of his neck, damn his cologne.

"princess" David said.