THE UNWANTED COINCIDENCE

"Hey, where are you, Rohan?", Reena enquires on call.
"Why?", he asked in his normal tone.
"Why are you so rude always?", she irritatedly said.
"Have you called me for this?", he yelled.
"Fine, nothing.", she hung up the call.

After ten minutes,
"Hello bro", she spoke.
"Now what?", he asked.
She gulps her comment of being rude and speaks, "Where are you?"
He asks, "What do you have to do with it?"
"Tell na.."
"I'm going to Healthcare hospital."
"Why?"
"I've some work. Why are you asking?"
She excitedly asks, "Do you have some money at this time with you?"
He speaks narrowing his eyebrows, "Ye-e-ss."
She asks, "Bring me a chocolate when you'll come back."
"Aahaan, who was that who hung up the call after yelling Ok fine.. Haan?"
"Please bring me a chocolate na.."
"No. I won't."
"You're my sweet brother, please."
"If I say yes, what will I get in return of it?", he asked to annoy her elder sister.
"Umm, you tell."
"Say five times sorry for hanging up the call like that."
"But you were rude! Please, bring me the chocolates. The place where you're at this time is famous for my favourite chocolates. Please bring it for me."
"If you're going to say sorry, then only.", he hides his laughter.
She gains silence.
He asks, "So, you mean, you won't say. Okay. No problem. Bye then?"
She forces herself and speaks up, "Ok, fine. Sorry."
"What, I didn't hear you!"
She angrily says, "Why are you showing me these tantrums?"
He laughingly says, "Your voice suddenly became too high. I guess, you don't want chocolates."
She sheepishly smiles, "Ok ok, sorry."
"So, say sorry five times."
"Ughhh. You very well know that the chocolates available near the Healthcare hospital are my favourite ones and we don't go there everyday. That's so far from our place. You're there right now, so you'll show me tantrums. That's not fair!"
"I'm waiting for your sorry. Say fast, I don't have much time."
"Sorry.", she says in a low voice.
"I can't hear you. Speak loudly otherwise I won't count it."
"Sorry.", she says angrily in a loud voice.
"This is too loud and it's showing that you're getting angry.", he says to annoy her.
"If you don't have to bring chocolates for me, then tell me know.", she yells.
"But I've to bring chocolates. And I'll go to that shop only after hearing your sorry five times. If you won't say, then it would be your mistake that you couldn't eat your favourite chocolate. Decision is yours."
"Achcha, ok. Sorry. Sorry."
"That's only two times."
"But, I've already said it earlier many times."
"So, you won't say. Okay. So, bye?"
"You!!"
"I know I'm good.", he laughs.
"You're too bad.", she gets irritated.
"Am I bad?", he equires.
"Yes, you're too bad. Very bad!", she says.
"Now, say five times sorry for this too. Total ten times sorry.", he rolls his eyes.
"Huh, leave. I don't want to have chocolates. You're the worst brother!", she hung up the call.

He laughs loudly after the call gets end.
He speaks to himself, "I'll surprise her with the bigger chocolates than what she was expecting me to bring for her."
He scrolls through the feed of his social medias and as when he realises he is near to the hospital now, he puts the mobile phone into his trousers' pocket.

After one hour,
Reena's mobile phone rings with the screen flashing up, "Rohan calling.."
She sees the screen, mutes the volume and doesn't pick it up in anger.
Just when the ringtone ends and the call gets cut, another phone call begins, saying "Rohan calling.."

She thinks that, "It's quite possible that he has reached to the shop and will ask if she needs anything else. Of course, he isn't bad. He knows how much I love chocolates. And that too, my favourite ones from that popular shop. I know he would bring. I should pick it up."

She picks up the call, "I knew you'll bring it for me. Obviously, you know how madly I'm in love with those chocolates and you know-"

She gets interrupted by the line, "Is this Reena speaking?"

She gets confused by this statement and that too in a voice different than that of his brother!

She speaks in a confusion, "Umm, yes. It's Reena speaking. But, who's this? Where's my brother, Rohan?"