Chapter forty six

Start from the beginning

As I stood in front of the footpath I looked up at the Walsh industries one last time, my eyes scammed the building that gave me hope and more and more reason to enjoy life and now here I was, saying goodbye to it and it's all my fault...

My breath caught in my throat once I see Ryder staring out of his big office window, he was death staring me from a far.

Not knowing how the hell our eyes locked from the height distance, I looked away and ran not even thinking for a second.

But remember it only takes a second...

I turned my head as a car raced ahead, I quickly moved back shocked that I almost got run over.

But maybe it is better if I just got run over, I mean now that I have fucked up everything for myself what's the there to live for?

Slowly I tried to walk back to my apartment but my heart wouldn't let me, I collapsed in an alleyway and cried.

I cried for ages, Ryder's words hurt me, hurt me beyond repair, Jacob is gone, shot dead right in front of me, My abusive father is still out there killing innocent lives and I have to live with guilt for the rest of my life.

Guilt for betraying Ryder.

And guilt for not killing myself earlier.

And then a wave of sadness and fear washed through me, I felt the same depressed emotion rising.

I have always had severe depression but over the past few months it has been okay, but now, now that everything has just crashed I knew I would struggle with depression again.

I took a deep breath before clutching myself for comfort, besides Mia I was truly alone now, Mia is the only one that cares about me, no one else.

I stand up slowly before it starts to rain, great, well how cliche is this?

I run before I step into my apartment building, I take a deep breath before unlocking the apartment door and stepping in, water dripping from my hair and my clothes, great.

I head into the shower before just standing there and just thinking about everything that just happened.

I mean where did go wrong? God if he just let me explain myself then I wouldn't have been fired or insulted so much.

Obviously I made the right choice my dumping Ryder, I have no regrets with that now.

But I still feel horrible for doing what I did, should I have told Ryder? 

Or would he have still think I am a gold digger when I am not, I mean I didn't keep a cent of the money anyway.

But I gave it to my father which is worse then keeping it to myself.

I jerk out of my thoughts when the water starts to turn cold, I step out of the shower and do my usual routine before drying myself and my hair and then getting changed.

I put on sweat pants and a over sized jumper before tying my hair up half up, half down and leaving it straight.

I walk out of my bedroom while scamming through my phone before Mia opens the front door and walks in angrily.

"Addison what the fuck is that piece of shit doing with Tessa Smith?" She asks me before snatching my phone away and pulling up a photo of them apparently 'together'

"Mia, who cares he can do what he wants" I say before sitting down on the couch.

"No he can't not over my dead body" She says before sitting down next to me.

"What happened?" She asks me before I blink back tears and turn to her.

"He fired me, since he found out, he found what I did" I say before sighing.

"Oh that bastard you told him why and he didn't even care?" She says before I shake my head.

"I didn't tell him why, he wouldn't let me explain" I say before she hugs me, I take a deep breath before speaking again.

"It's over, I hope my father feels proud of himself, he has officially ruined my life." I say before I pull away from the hug.

"It's not over, forget about Ryder there are other fish in the sea" She says before I hug my knees to my chest.

"Is there though? what if Ryder is the only guy who accepted an abused girl?" I say before Mia sighs, she rubs my back before speaking.

"It's okay Addy, we will get revenge on your father, in fact I have a plan already" She says before I listen in.

 "what the hell? I can't kill him" I say before Mia raises her eyebrows at me.

"Really? Don't you want make him beg at your feet? Make him feel the same thing you felt for so long?" She says making me smirk.

I did want sweet revenge, but I also don't want to go to jail.

"But, jail? consequences?" I say stating the obvious.

She smirks at me before speaking again.

"You won't get caught if we do it like I told you" She says before I take a deep breath.

Do I really want to do this?

"Fine, I am in"

Question of the day:

What do you think Mia's plan is?

Will Jack Snow finally be dead soon?