"Well, you're just going to have to wait," she said getting up and strutting out the house. "Adios amigos."

•••

"Damn girl you looking real fine tonight," Tatiana smiled. "I told you those babies were going to have that body looking right."

Beatrix stroke a pose and giggled. "Girl I got this body looking right. My babies just added some meat on my bones."

"My nephew did too," she smirked.

"Tatiana we still on bad terms," Beatrix sighed while sipping on her virgin strawberry daiquiri. "Ian thinking about that nigga."

"I wish y'all squash the bullshit. He was drunk and hurt about you acting like you wanted to be on birth control," Tatiana reasoned. "He's been going through it."

"I thought you brought me here to have a good time?" Beatrix quizzed. "Let's dance."

Beatrix grabbed Tatiana's hand and they made their way on the dance floor. They were the spot light, if you want to be technical. Tatiana had on a white criss crossed halter top with some blue plaza pants that made her butt bigger and flats. She had a sew in that was side parted and cut into a bob.

They danced for good five minutes until niggas started trying to sneak a dance with them from behind. They would look at each other so they can see if the guy was cute through face expressions.

"Is he cute?" Beatrix mouthed as she grind on the tall figure. Tatiana smiled widely and left. Beatrix frowned and tried following her but something pulled her back.

"The kids at my mother house," Zane said in her ear. "Like I said I need to talk to you."

He softly gripped her neck and placed a kiss on her cheek. "I won't ask again."

•••

Beatrix crossed her legs and eyed Zane. He was dangerous at this point. He finally cut his fuckboy fro off and settled for waves. He wore a Dallas cowboys shirt with gray sweats with his Nike slides. He sat across from her biting his lip.

"What do you need to tell me?" Beatrix sighed. "If it's not about our children, then it doesn't matter."

"I wanna tell you to sit on my face and stop playing with me," he said bluntly. "I been celibate for three months waiting for you. It ain't really been the same without you and I want to tell you I've grown as a man. I learn how to love with you. I really do apologize for everything I did wrong. I'll delete my Face ID in my phone so you can put yours in and have full access to my shit. Imma open book for you ma."

Beatrix was getting wet from every smooth word that came out his mouth. Truth be told, he got her when he told her to sit on his face.

"How can I believe you?" Beatrix asked.

He walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I could show you better than I can tell you."

Beatrix was falling for everything that came out his mouth. He knew he had her so he started kissing her. Of course she gave kisses back.

As the kiss deepened, the clothes started to come off. Zane sat on the couch and pulled her on top. "Damn you look good as fuck."

She started to grind on his shaft forming a bulge in his pants. "You do too, daddy."

He took his hard manhood out and Beatrix could've sworn it got bigger. She cupped it in her hand and got down to suck it.

Zane smiled as he admired the way she went to work when it came to pleasing him. He missed getting head but he really missed being in between her legs. "Come up."