"Can I help you cook?" Louis asks quietly.

Harry smiles at his boy, he left Louis sleeping while he went to make dinner. Louis has been surprisingly compliant these last few weeks, not arguing about eating, even though it's only small amounts, not complaining about having to stay in bed or take medicine and he's been listening to what Harry's been saying. Harry loves Louis submissiveness but misses his cheeky side a bit. He knows Louis is still trying to come to terms with everything that's happened over the last few months.

Louis is feeling much better and Andy has taken his drip out, he still has to take medication for a few more weeks but the colour in Louis cheeks is back and his energy levels are looking good too. He still has to be careful but he's doing really well. Harry was going to surprise Louis with dinner and let him sit downstairs with him and the boys for the first time in weeks.

"Of course you can, I'd like that very much" Harry says smiling.

He walks over and picks Louis up and places his on the bench, Harry stands in between Louis legs and smirks as Louis breath hitches.

Harry brings his lips to Louis and they share a passionate kiss, Harry let's his hands roam Louis body, making sure he feels every inch he can. Louis is pliant in Harry's arms and wants to savour this moment, he loves how attentive Harry is being with him, loves how loving Harry has been but he's scared it's all going to stop and Harry is going to start ignoring him and pulling away again. He wants to be a good boy for his daddy and not give Harry a reason to leave him again, now that he's getting better.

"You're amazing my cub, taste so good, I can't wait to have you again" Harry says as he pulls back and rests his forehead on Louis.

"Mmmm Daddy, please" Louis whispers eyes still closed.

"Sorry cub, you're not strong enough yet, for what I have in store for you"Harry smirks.

Louis pouts and Harry kisses his nose.

"We can play tonight okay, but only playing" Harry says sternly.

Louis smiles cutely at Harry in response.

"Now make yourself useful and cut up these veggies" Harry jokes.

Louis jumps off the counter and gets to work on the veggies, Harry smiles fondly and keeps checking Louis out of the corner of his eye.

"I...can... I um talk to you about something?" Louis then asks as he starts on the cucumbers. He avoids Harry's eyes.

"Always" Harry responds.

"Can I go back to school" Louis asks.

Harry's body stiffens and his smile is wiped off his face.

"I....I mean just the work, from home....I just......don't be mad at me" Louis says his voice shaky.

Harry puts down the knife he's using and looks at Louis, who's still avoiding his eyes.

"Why on earth would I be mad at you?" Harry asks curiously,

"Just, I know you wanted me to stay here and not go to school and I just didn't want you to be mad that.....that I want start my work again and you said I was still sick and..." Louis says trailing off.

"Cub, of course you can go back to starting your school work again, from home, with me, but only when you have the all clear from Andy, understand" Harry says.

Louis smiles slightly

"Yeah, thank you" Louis says slightly relieved.

Harry looks at Louis confused, Louis has never hesitated to ask Harry for what he wants.

"Louis, are you,.....scared of me?" Harry asks seriously.

"Wha?" Louis asks, he's stopped cutting things up and Harry grabs Louis hands in one of his large ones. He then uses his free hand to lift up Louis chin so he's looking him in the eyes.

"Cub, what's going on?" Harry asks gently.

"I'm sorry....I" Louis starts then sighs.

"I...I thought that.....you would leave me if...if I didn't do as I was told, I'm worried you're going to leave me cause I'm better now and I'm....I'm scared of that" Louis says quietly, looking away.

"Darling" Harry says sighing.

He picks Louis up and places him on the bench.

"Listen to me and listen to me good, I am never, ever going to leave you ever. I don't think you understand how much I broke when you were sick, I was a mess and now that I have a second chance with you I will do everything I can to prove to you I'm here. Us disagreeing or fighting, you being your sassy self that I love, none of that is going to make me leave you! I promise you darling, I really need you to tell me what I can do so you'll trust me" Harry says.

"I'm sorry, I do trust you I'm just so scared of losing you daddy and I just want to be with you" Louis says

"I want to be with you too cub, you're mine and no one will be getting their hands on you" Harry says darkly as he pulls Louis closer to him, snogging him senseless.

"Should we take over boss?" Edward says cockily as he and Drew walk into the kitchen smirking.

Harry pulls back with the biggest smirk on his face while Louis blushes profusely.

"Ohhh Lou, don't be embarrassed kid, we've heard worse from you two" Drew chuckles.

Louis throws a piece of capsicum at Drew and hides his face in his hands.

The boys all chuckle at Louis.

"I'm almost done actually, so yeah boys take over while I take care of my cub" Harry says smirking.

He picks Louis up and carries him upstairs to their bedroom.