"PERSEPHONE" a voice yelled , i looked up and i found a bloody Aiden running to me.

"what happened? where's David?" i yelled at him , i started freaking out.

"he got shot but there's no time to explain, let's go the cops are coming" Aiden said and we started running outside. when we reached outside the place, the club was half empty , people sitting on the floor , scared to death.

"wait , where's Marcus , Cole and Noah?" i asked Aiden.

"they left , now let's go" he said pulling me outside.

"YOU DITCHED ME ?" I yelled on top of lungs.

"it's hard to explain" Aiden said as we stepped outside the club.

"i can't believe you" i said pushing him away from me.

"Persephone i can explain" Aiden roared , i shook my head in disbelief.

"don't bother , i almost got killed" i said and i made my  way to the elevator. the elevator doors we're about to close but Aiden jumped in, dammit.

"Perse-" Aiden started but i cut him off.

"shut the fuck up" roared at him, his eyes got darker , i think he's mad.

"don't you ever tell me to shut up ever again" Aiden yelled.

"oh darling , what will you do about it? ditch me like you just did? don't worry , i can say it , i will say it and i already did" i said , then a memory hit my mind , when i had a fight with Lucas and he told me not to talk to him like that and i told him 'i can , i will and i already did'.

"you're such a stubborn" Aiden said , i noticed him clenching his fists.

"fuck off" i said , then the elevator doors open and i quickly walked to our hotel room. when i reached the door , i opened it so hard, hard enough for it to slam into the wall, i looked around and i found the guys sitting on the couches , Cole was wrapping David's shoulder with a gauze.

"thank god you're okay" Cole said standing up.

"well yeah i'm okay , like never been better , you know what's funny? when i almost got killed but you guys we're too selfish and you came here not bothering to tell my sorry ass that you are ditching me" i yelled in Cole's face, he gave me a shocked look.

"what ? you seem too shocked, well yeah suck it up" i yelled.

"Persephone" David said but i ignored him.

"are you this selfish? you left me there to die, and when i fucking survived, that bitch Aiden came and told me that i'm a stubborn" i started losing my temper.

"what did you just call me?" Aiden roared behind me.

"a bitch , do you mind?" i yelled at Aiden. his eyes we're dark.

"i swear to god , if it weren't for David i would've shot your sorry ass" Aiden said and i laughed.

"do it , shoot me , i have nobody left , shoot me Aiden , i swear i'm all yours" i said , taking a few steps closer to Aiden.

"ENOUGH" David roared.

"you better shut the fuck up" i said , turning around to see Cole , Noah and Marcus too shocked to say something.

"you guys are so sick , like if you want to leave me then fine , i don't give a single fuck , but telling me that you will help me ,then leaving there to die , like common that's so cliche" i yelled at them.

"Perse-" David said but i cut him off.

"i remember telling you to shut the fuck up Spades" i yelled at him , he clenched his jaw , his eyes went from piercing grey to dark grey.