5.

Levi pov.
I saw scars.
3 jagged 'X' were carved into his soft pink lips, covering the top part of the skin by the bottom of his nose, to just above his chin. They were thick and a white color, standing out from his tan skin. There was another one starting from the bottom of his left ear to his nose.
'First, what the hell happened? Omegas are supposed to be protected by there alphas, or if they don't have one then their family would. And second, who the fuck did this?'
Realizing that the omega was looking at me for my reaction to them pulled back out of my dark thoughts.
His big eyes looking up and down my face trying to see my thoughts.
"What happened?" I ask and realized it was a big mistake.

Eren pov.

"What happened?"
That word sent me into my thoughts. The memories of what happened played in my mind.

Flashback:
3 men came in from the front door. Walking in and leaving it open.
No one could hear the noise. The house was built onto the top of a hill overlooking a meadow.
"No what do we have to here?" One of the men says as he walks closer to me.
"Looks like a male omega. I thought that they were virtually nonexistent." Another one calls.
I hop off my stool and start running towards my parent's room in the opposite direction of the men.
Me being a kid i could not run faster then alphas. One cough onto my arm, holding me back.
"Now, now, now, you aren't going anywhere." The man breath smelled like bubblegum.
I tried my best to squirm out of his grasp, but he just tightened his hold on my arm.
"His is valuable. We could sell him for quite a fortune." The other man that spoke up commented again.
"That would give us a little extra money from this job."
As he was saying that i felt a prick on the back of my neck. My vision started to blur. The man said one more thing before i drifted into unconsciousness, "Nighty night little omega."

I woke up in a cold place. My first instinct was to open my eyes and try to figure out were i was. But all i saw was black, i was blindfolded.
My next idea was to reach out my hand and find something to grab onto. I tried that too. All i heard was a rattling noise and the feeling of cold metal around my wrist. Chains.
My movement must have alerted the guards that i was awake.
"He's up boss." A gruff voice was heard from ahead of me.
"On my way." Another responded the person, not in the room. The voice was female.
I stayed sitting on the cold concrete floor. After about 5 minutes i heard light footsteps coming down the hall and stopping in front of the open door that led to the room i was staying in.
Slowly the person started walking again, the soft tap of her heels echoing in my sensitive ears. She stopped in front of me.
I could feel her cold hands brushing against my cheek.
"W-w-who ar-re you?" I ask. I was terrified.
"Rule number one, no talking."
I felt sumthing cold press against my skin, below my nose and just above my lips.
Then i felt pain and sumthing warm dribble down my jaw. I screamed. The lady forced my mouth shut to continue what she was doing to me.
Once she was done the bottom half of my face felt sticky and warm.
She pulled her hand back, letting my jaw go. I took this chance to lunge forward. My small mouth latched onto her hand that held the knife. "You little shit!" She shouted at me. It took her 3 punches till i let go. She looked at me, she was cradling her injured hand by her stomach.
"Hold him down." Her voice was filled with venom.
I felt large hands grab my shoulders and push me onto the floor.
"I guess you didn't learn your lesson the first time."
She pushed and dragged the cold blade across my already blood covered face.
Then i blacked out from the pain.

Levi pov.
As soon as i asked the question he started to shake uncontrollably. His pupils dilated. He looked past me, his eyes unfocused.
'He is remembering.'
I have been around enuff people with PDSD from work to know what is happening.
He slowly walked back, he missed the doorway and slammed into the wall.
I tried to let out a comforting scent to calm him down. It didn't help that much. I walked towards him. He seemed to sense that but instead of coming toured the comfort he slowly slid down to the floor, pulling his knees to his chest.
'The people who did this to ... I don't know his name. I'll call him bright eyes for now. The people who did this to bright eyes will suffer. I will personally put them through hell.'
I walk up to bright eyes. His whimpering growing louder.
"Shhhhh its ok, your safe, no one can hurt you." I continue to whisper sweet nothing's to him as i reached out to him and pulled his small fragile body into my lap.
It was then i noticed a wire going from his pocket to his ear. I gently pulled it. It was a pair of black earbuds. I followed the wire back to his pocket and pulled out his phone. The screen was black. I put one of the buds by my ear. No sound was heard from it.
I thought back to the phone call that i overheard, the voice got cut off mid-sentence.
'He put in the earbuds so that he was the only one that could hear what was being said on the other line.'
It was starting to click in my mind what was happening.
The person on the other line was his garden. I know this because they said, "You do nothing but cost me money." So bright eyes lived with them. And i guess bright eyes were scared of that person due to the fact that he got so scared when he saw the contact and bolted out of the room.
Now that leaves the scars to explain.
I looked down at bright eyes. He was sleeping, or more like passed out, in my arms.
I wanted to make sure that he was good health wise.
Soi stood up with bright eyes in my arms and made my way to the door. As i was walking down the hall my feat kicked something. Looking down i realized it was bright eyes mask.
As much as i disliked it he is not comfortable with people seeing his face. Soi reluctantly reached down to the floor, picking the cool metal mask.
I continued walking towards the front door and played the omega on the couch. Then grabbed my phone out of my pocket, calling one of his drivers to come to pick us up.
After that i walked over to the couch and sat down, cradling my mate as we waited for the driver to arrive.