20.

Levi pov.
I was mad when shit glasses told someone that Eren could work, I didn't want others to see him, to hear his singers voice, I may sound selfish, but I want to keep him to myself.
"Levi im taking a shower want to join me?" My mate's angelic voice made me perk up, my eyes darted to the general direction of his voice, only to find a trail of clothes on the floor. The little brat, i guess I'll have to punish him.
I entered our large bathroom, to find Eren already in the shower. His brown hair slicked back, his tattoos decorating his body (along with the hickeys i left), i watched as a water droplet fell from his hair, down his forehead, it fell off his chin, and on to his six-pack, it was hot. Of course, my eight pack looked better,
(I know that an eight pack is impossible but whatevs.) but it looked hot on him.
He looked over at me and gave me a fangirl killing smirk. Since he had met me he has been a bit more daring with his teasing
I quickly stripped down and got in the water, only to jump right back out. Jesus, i love him but i forgot that he only takes cold showers. (am i the only one who does this too?) He had told me that he got into the habit because his dad often missed bills, heat would be shut off, water, electricity, and his stepmother would get mad if she ran out of hot water. And i guess he just hasn't thought of changing his habits.
He laughed at my actions, "Levi, do you need me to warm you up?"
"Yha"

(Not my art, all credit goes to its respected persons) •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°Eren was wearing a black tank top with combat pants and boots, you could clearly see all of his love bites, but he didn't seem to mind

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Eren was wearing a black tank top with combat pants and boots, you could clearly see all of his love bites, but he didn't seem to mind.
We arrived at the place, Eren was tapping his foot nervously, Erwin was being tried to shut Hange up. Her friend wanted us here at 5, the bar opened at 6.
"Oh, you guys are here already!" An excited voice caught our attention. We all stood up, Eren hoped up into a parade rest, another habit he hasn't bothered to fix. The woman smiled kindly at us, another behind her looked to be her mate. The two were an old elderly couple. They both walked up and hugged Haji before turning their attention to us.
"Oh, it's so rude for us not to introduce ourselves to you. My name is Cherry, " she pointed to herself, she pointed her thumb to her mate, "and this grumpy bunch is Charly." Charly just nodded in our direction.
"And our grandson Eric is upstairs." Who lets their kid stay at a fucking bar? Apparently, these two.
"Follow us dears, we have to set up for tonight."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Nolan pov. (The bar owners grandkid)
I came down the old stairs that led down to my grand-mums bar. I technically wasn't old enough to be down there, but hey, who's gonna tell? I could hear singing from upstairs, they really had the music up loud.
I turned to find the small bar packed, there were the regulars that cam here, but there was a lot of teens here too, they had tables pushed to the sides, they had made themselves a dance floor.
There was a drummer, and a bass player, Granny must have hired them, but the spot lite was on a tan-skinned boy who was singing and playing guitar. He looked gorgeous. He had love bites all over him, and as an Alpha that disappointed me, but it didn't make him any less attractive.  
The kids on the dance floor were dancing and drinking.
I walked over to the bar, I hadn't had dinner yet son Cherry might give me some food. There was a black haired Alpha sitting there, facing the show, and there was a pair of mates who were sharing a Sunday.
I sat next to them because I was a lonely teen and I need to make some friends.
"Hey!" I greeted the cute pair, the one with freckles tuned his attention towards me, "Hi, im Marco, I haven't seen you around, do you live near?" His mate, who looked like a horse glared at me before ordering a beer.
"No, im visiting from the UK." I smiled. Marco's face lit up with excitement.
"You hide your accent pretty well! What part are you from?"
"My parents live in England, my Grandmums live here so I came overseas," I explain to the omega.
"Ok!" He turned to his mate, who hasn't said anything yet, "Jean, don't be so rude! Introduce yourself!"
He turned to me taking a long swig of beer, "Hi im Jean, if you touch Marco I will kill you." Comforting.
I hadn't noticed that the music had stopped and that Cherry was just playing music off her phone.
"Hey horse face!" We all turned our attention to the kid that was approaching us. Now that I got a closer looked at the singer he had a better body than I had thought. Although I could now see many scars littering his body, strange.
Jean got up and stood face to face with him, we the other kid was almost 5 inches shorter but that didn't seem to matter.
"What yha say, Yeager?" He let off some hormones but the other didn't back out.
He smirked. "You heard me barn animal." He taunted further.
Jean through the first punch, the other dogged it and responded with a kick.
After a good ten minutes of fighting the two pulled each other off the ground and walked over to the bar, as if nothing happened. I took a bite of my grilled cheese sandwich and looked at the odd pair with interest. The omega was now sitting on the black haired Alpha's lap.
I turned to Marco, who didn't seem bothered by the sean.
"Are they always like this?" I questioned.
"Who?"
"Jean and that other kid." I pointed toward them.
"Oh, " he smiled, "Jean and Eren. They had been best friends since 6th grade. They always rough house like that, they never injure each other too bad."
"How did they become friends?"
"Well.." Marco said as he told me the story.