Mixed Feelings

While Beast Boy went off with Happy to find Anger Raven stayed with the rest of her emotions getting to know each of them.

Right now she was hanging out with Bravery. They boarded a plane to go skydiving.

"Are you ready!"Bravery shouted.

"Not really,"Raven replied just as Bravery pushed her out the plane. Raven screamed at the top of her lungs while Bravery took her phone out and started a live feed.

"Hey guys and welcome back to extreme activities with me Bravery. Today we're here with Raven skydiving!"

"IS THAT GOING TO ALL THE EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW?!" Raven asked.

"Of course,"the green cloaked clone replied."Oh and it's time to open our bags."

They pulled the string attached to their bags and descended slowly touching the ground.

"Again?"asked Bravery.

"NEVER!"

Timid walked up to Raven quietly scaring her.

"Is it my turn to be with you?"she asked nervous.

"Umm, sure,"Raven said a little freaked out."What do you want to do?"

"Well Passion and I wanted to just talk,"Timid suggested.

"Sounds good,"smiled Raven.

They headed to a park in Happy's domain and sat on a bench where Passion sat checking her makeup.

"Oh Raven you're here! Finally someone I can talk to about boys!"Passion said very satisfied.

"Um, sure."

"Timid be a dear and fetch me a vanilla latte,"ordered Passion.

Timid scurried of to go get the latte leaving the two alone.

"So Raven, see any cute boys you might like?"interrogated the loving emotion.

"Um not really. Why? Does anyone like me?"asked Raven.

"Isn't it obvious? ....No? Beast Boy likes you!"shouted Passion to the whole park.

"No he likes that Terra chick. Why would he like me?"

"I can't tell you but trust me. Okay?" Passion said.

"Okay,"said Raven defeated.

A few moments later Timid came running back with the latte. She tripped on herself and spilt the whole thing on Raven.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me,"Timid shrank into her cloak with every word.

"It's alright, Passion is there a bathroom nearby?"

"Emotions don't pee,"replied Passion looking at her compact mirror for any error on her face.

"Well I need a change of clothes then,"winning back Passion's attention.

"Oh! I have just the outfit," Passion burst.

She used her magic to teleport them to her room immediately heading towards her enormous walk-in closet. All of Passion's clothes showed too much skin but Raven had no choice. She slipped on a black tight fitted mini dress.

"This is perfect! It accents all the right thing!" the excited fashionista shouted.

"Its very revealing, don't you think?" Raven asked while Passion shook off the comment.

"Just in time Beast Boy is back,"Passion noticed as they left the house.

As Beast Boy came back thinking over what he discussed he noticed Raven hanging with Passion and Timid in the very back.

"Hey look what Raven's wearing," Happy pointed out.

As soon as he saw her he could feel his cheeks heating up then he looked at Passion who was wearing a smug look.

He pulled Passion aside,"Did you do this?!"

"Yes, you like it?"she said in a saductive voice.

His face burned up looking at Raven's face, then he lowered his eye resting them on her chest.

"You're staring at them, you should look away before she catches you,"Passion suggested.

He immediately looked away turning his whole face red. Passion threw her arms around Beast Boy leaning against his chest. She grabs his face to pull centimeters away from hers. He stares into her beautiful eyes. She got closer as he closed his eyes prepared for a kiss. A few moments pass as he waits with his eyes shut until he finally desides to open them. Passion is missing in his arms as he blushes madly and walks back to Raven in her tight dress to see Passion next to her smirking.