I'm Trying

Beast Boy looked into her eyes, her beautiful eyes.

"We're your friends Raven," Robin said in the background."Your part of our team, our family."

Raven took a deep breath and relaxed.

Cyborg started talking,"We need to get her to the tower..." He was interrupted by Beast Boy picking up Raven bridal style and heading towards the T-car.

"Oookay. I guess that works," Cyborg muttered under his breath.

They all crowded into the car with Cyborg driving and Robin in shotgun. Everyone tried to get Raven to remember all the good things in her life. No one brought up her nightmarish past. She seemed very confused with everything told.

Beast Boy stared at her the whole ride taking in her beauty. She turned towards him and asked after everyone explained what they are to her (brother, sister, etc.),"And what are you to me?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm your love interest,"he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh. Really? You don't seem my type,"she said confused. The others laughed and corrected him. Even when she didn't know Beast Boy, he still got rejected.

Half an Hour Later

"Well we're here!"Robin pointed out.

When everyone exited the car Raven tripped and fell. She yelled in surprise and the glass on the T-car broke. Beast Boy helped her up and asked if she was okay while Cyborg fussed over the car.

"In so sorry I was just very surprised. Please don't get mad,"she said in a soft voice. Cyborg's anger turned into concern.

"It's alright you just forgot how to control your power,"he said in a kind voice.

The team headed upstairs to the medical bay to give Raven a check up. One there way up they go past the living room and pause to see Starfire still tied up. Robin ran over to the space princess to untie her. When she was free she gave the boy wonder a bone crushing hug.

"Oh joy, you are the back!"she said as she ran up the group to give them a hug to. As she was about hug Raven the sorceress flinched causing a lamp to shatter.

"What is the matter friend Raven?" Star asked with concern.

"Um, Star she lost her memory,"explained Beast Boy.

"Oh the no! Who has done the this to our friend?" she asked her eyes glowing.

"Mad Mod and Mumbo,"Cyborg said with disgust.

"We were actually heading to the Med Bay. Care to join us?"asked a blushing Robin.

Even though they were dating they still were a little awkward with each other.

"I would love to,"Starfire said blushing in response.

When they made it to the Med Bay Cyborg hooked Raven up to all the technology used to check her health.

After a few moments Cyborg begin to talk,"Well there's good news and there's bad news. Which do you want first?"

"The good," Beast Boy said.

"She is perfectly healthy,"Cyborg explained as everyone exhaled in relief.

"Then what's the bad news?" questioned Robin.

"The only way for her to get her memory back is to have Mad Mod do it himself."

At that moment Silkie came into the room. Raven screamed with fear at the giant worm crawling on the floor. Because of all the emotions let out by Raven the power went out.

"Do not be alarmed. That is just the Silkie," Starfire said without any explanation. Raven just became more confused. Who were these people? Who was she? Are they hiding something about my past? What is a Silkie? So many questions unanswered.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Note:
Tomorrow is my Birthday (July 24th)so I might post like regular or I might not I guess you will find out. Also I will try to upload at least once a day maybe even more depending on what I feel like doing.

Thank and goodbye for now.